Home

I just got enough money to buy a 360-should I?

This is a discussion on I just got enough money to buy a 360-should I? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I just got enough money to buy a 360-should I?

im not a hockey fan, but everyone says that NHL 2007 will be the best game. will it really?

Kinda off topic
Old 08-05-2006, 07:22 PM   #18
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I was planning to buy one eventually anyway so dont say that NCAA isnt good enough to buy a whole system, but if you had 400 dollars and already had Current Gen NCAA would you sell all your current GEN stuff and go by a 360 for NCAA 360 ?

I konw that it has a lack of features, but i wanna know if the gameplay and Dynasty is at least on par with current GEN

I wouldn't after playing NCAA for quite some time. The only problem that I have with the game is the rediculous amount of fumbles in big games on the 360 version. Unfortunately it's turning into a game killer for me.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #19
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

I got a 360 about 2 months ago, I bought it cause I wanted to play NCAA on it, but I've found there are just a tons of good games out there. The ones that are copming out between now and Christmas are just going to be awesome. I would say it's totally worth it, I haven't had one problem with my 360 yet, but I'd definatly get the 2 year warrenty just in case. If you've got the money and are thinking about it I'd say go for it. Even though there could be a price drop coming around Christmas, it's totally worth the price IMO, with Madden coming out soon too it's just too much goodness to pass up.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:18 PM   #20
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles805
im not a hockey fan, but everyone says that NHL 2007 will be the best game. will it really?

Kinda off topic
Well, who knows.. it is an EA game. lol..

I just really like the new control scheme, brings a whole new way to play the game then ever before.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:40 PM   #21
Rookie

HokieMan's Arena

OVR: 1
Cool Re: I just got enough money to buy a 360-should I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
I'd go ahead and get one. Once October/November comes they'll be near impossible to get with Christmas coming up. It's a nice system, the game is amazing, but whatever you do, get the extended warranty.

Funny! Everybody does express the extended warranty. I already had a system after 18 days and got the death lights. Luckily, I had a guy at EB that allowed me to exchange it and I bought the warranty this time. Seems like Microsoft put out a system that does seem to crash on people every so often. Not bad though for $400. Thats cheap for gaming standards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2006, 10:25 PM   #22
Dez
Rookie

Dez's Arena

OVR: 7
Icon10 Re: I just got enough money to buy a 360-should I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles805
If you got an HDTV then definately pick one up, thats my advice
What dude said, and thats my advice.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 8

bought one for 325 off of craigslist (only a month old), and you can even get them cheaper.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:42 AM   #24
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm kind of in the same boat as the original poster.

If I don't plan on playing online; I play mostly Madden, NCAA, and a good baseball game when available; would it be worth it for me?

Also, what is the major upgrade between the core and premium editions? If I only play a few games and will not play online, could I get by with the core setup?

Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »