Home

User stats? (360)

This is a discussion on User stats? (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
User stats? (360)

I put this in the glitches thread, but is anyone else having a problem with it not recording your user stats?

I started my dynasty with Tennessee. It was fine after the Cal game, but after playing Air Force my user record was still 1-0 and it only had my stats/records from the Cal game. I restarted my dynasty and again, fine after the Cal game, nothing after the Air Force game.

It's a relatively minor thing, but it's beginning to drive me nuts trying to figure out why it's not working.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: User stats? (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I put this in the glitches thread, but is anyone else having a problem with it not recording your user stats?

I started my dynasty with Tennessee. It was fine after the Cal game, but after playing Air Force my user record was still 1-0 and it only had my stats/records from the Cal game. I restarted my dynasty and again, fine after the Cal game, nothing after the Air Force game.

It's a relatively minor thing, but it's beginning to drive me nuts trying to figure out why it's not working.
you have to save your profile, not just the dynasty file....just do a left click and select save all.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

I know. But when I click, only the dynasty file comes up. If I go into file management and try to save it, it says its unchanged.

It's as though I played without a profile, which I don't think you can do on the 360 (and it says my profile is active anyway).
Old 08-07-2006, 05:31 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

Bump.

So no one else has had this happen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »