Home

Does it feel like your team has "quit" on you?

This is a discussion on Does it feel like your team has "quit" on you? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2006, 05:22 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Does it feel like your team has "quit" on you?

I dunno, this is the thing that has always made NCAA such a good series throughout the years. It just has always seemed to me like your teams have personalities. You may have a great paper team, but they dont perform. A team full of overachieving seniors. The team I have this year is young, just starting to come into their own, and after knocking off two consecutive ranked opponents on the road including #1 Miami, seem to be poised to make a title run. Completely unexpected coming into the year.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I (Nebraska)was scheduled to play Wake Forest with #1 USC next on the schedule. My team was totally flat vs. Wake Forest and lost by 1. The next week they came out and beat USC by 14.

It just seemed like they were looking past WF and got ambushed. It was they only game I lost in that season.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #11
Rookie

wgrantham's Arena

OVR: 4

i didnt feel like my team has quit on me before, but they have definitely come out flat. i was #3 NC State playing at #1 FSU and was down 24-0 at the end of the first half, my line wouldnt block, and my LBs wouldnt tackle, it was aweful
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Who cares?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2006, 03:45 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

well I ended up with the #15 recruiting class, had #1 the previous 2 years. I scheduled Ohio State (#13) and Utah (lost in bowl) and @ #20 Notre Dame...tied osu in the 4th to only have them score a td on the last drive leaving me with only less than a minute left. I shalacked utah though, ending a bad 5 game skid 45-7. I felt my team was finally "back"....having a down year sucks...was projected 6th in conferance and rated #34 even though I'm an overall A+
Old 08-18-2006, 07:35 AM   #13
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4

In my current season, I'm finding that my Army team will come out completely flat after winning a nailbiter the week before. It has happened twice this year. I beat Kentucky on a last second field goal at home, the next week we go to Boise St. and they beat us 21-7, my only score coming on a punt return. Then I beat somebody else at home on a late TD and go to Hawaii the next week only to lose 20-14 with thier first and second string qb's out and thier first string hb out. I even injured thier third string qb and they rotated wr's in at qb for the entire 4th quarter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »