Home

9 turnovers in one game

This is a discussion on 9 turnovers in one game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2006, 10:36 PM   #49
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:
Re: 9 turnovers in one game

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
My problem with INTs is that I get too many, not the CPU. One game I had about six INTs (3 by Me, 3 by my CPU teammates). The turnover problems for me is that the CPU is the one with too many INTs and FUMBLEs. That's what has made the game so frustrating. I have both HUM and CPU INTs set to zero.
Are you attempting interceptions? I've played 16 total games without attempting to intecept the ball and have come away with only 2. My INT sliders are at 0 also. Both interceptions came on badly tipped balls.

Old 08-27-2006, 01:20 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalJ
It does seem at some times that the cpu determines that you are going to have a bad game.
This appears to be the case the more games I play. Turning off HFA & CC does help but sometimes it just doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what sliders you use, or what the player carry ratings are, or if you're in dry or wet weather.

Too bad the game doesn't have a fumble slider.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:00 PM   #51
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I wonder if Kush did the testing for this game??
EA has been brutal in its testing lately. How do you not catch and fix the CPU never missing field goals? How do you miss no fatigue in Madden 360? How did they not catch the draft classes not being imported last year resulting in re-issuing new CDs for everyone? Sure they can patch some stuff for the 360 but I hate patches. It lets companies get even lazier and just uses the consumer as beta testers. When they find problems, they just patch. I buy a console to avoid PC like bugs and patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »