Home

Stupid Madden...

This is a discussion on Stupid Madden... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Stupid Madden...

oh and Mizzou: i still do like Mizzou just not in college hoops cause after scneiders reign over there....WOW is all i can say... LOL
Old 08-22-2006, 05:45 PM   #18
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles805
i hate that i abandon NCAA too.. i really should stop, but does anyone know what that other burger joint was called in the movie Goodburger, i really, really, REALLY want to remember?
Mondo Burger
Old 08-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #19
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I picked up Madden early and am disgusted by all of the little problems (HOFers popping up, no fatigue that make it unenjoyable). NCAA is still my game of choice.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:56 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcor#2
Mondo Burger

you made my day with that right there man, thanks
Old 08-22-2006, 06:32 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
i have both and to me they play the same..madden a bit more polished but ncaa is by far still my fav game!!
Well I agree. I'm just going to continue renting madden(I get it to rent for free), even if I get picked up in the OS Vets League...lol. I still won't buy Madden, though. It's the principle of the situation and I'll leave it like that to not start anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 06:56 PM   #22
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles805
oh and Mizzou: i still do like Mizzou just not in college hoops cause after scneiders reign over there....WOW is all i can say... LOL
Quin Snyder...yeah I know, but there is nowhere to go but up now.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #23
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I just traded in my Maden. Only had the game for 12 hours. I only got 35 dollars for it. That's a damn shame for a game that's not even 24 hours old. And what's worse is that they will sell it for 55 therefore making a 20 dollar profit. But anyway NCAA is definitely better than Madden in my opinion. I think all the Madden hoopla is from people who didn't get NCAA on the 360. To me Madden didn't improve on anything that was in NCAA. I kept NCAA because the player models in my opinion are better and the atmosphere is better. Madden has let me down once again for the 5th year in a row. Madden gameplay is exactly the same as NCAA. In past years the two games differed dramatically, but now I guess EA was too lazy to really set Madden apart this year.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #24
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

No Madden for me this year. The last year I really enjoyed Madden was 2003. I never bought 2004 since I loved 2K4. Bought 2005 and liked it but presentation still kills it over time. Got 2006 as a Christmas gift but barely played it. Not wasting any money on 2006 this year. NCAA is all I need.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »