Home

EA Sports: Racist?

This is a discussion on EA Sports: Racist? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 12:03 PM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: EA Sports: Racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodster
Dude you have way too much time on your hands and are way too sensitive and i'm Spanish aka a "minority".
Agreed.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:28 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 25

This post is ridiculous.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #11
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Of all things to get enraged about, you get enraged about a video game?

There are so many more racial problems in the world. And thousands more important than a video game.

Concentrate your anger on a racial problem that actually matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2006, 02:02 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

OK to you people. Eraged about a videogame is the dumbest thing you could ever say.

It's not the videogame that upsets me. It's the mesege being sent through the videogame that idiots and dimwits can't pick up on. Everytime an Academic School is created, there are 100% Caucasians on the roster. Now of course, caucasians will post under this thread and defend it. I expected that. But you are idiots if you do. And more than likely, silent ractists as well. And to be honest, your replies mean jack squat to what's alreday gonna happen towards EA Sports. And like the young man said, it happened LAST YEAR as well.

So you can come in here and attack me all you want. I pointed out what was seen in this game, and not accepted amongst older Black males who were playing it. And yes, sorry white guys, it pissed us all off. I dont want my kids playing a videogame that says "Blacks athletes aren't smart enough to be put on Academic schools". I'm sick of the amount of idiots these videogames are spawning in the world. Kids these days have absolutely no common sense or understanding anymore.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:04 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
Of all things to get enraged about, you get enraged about a video game?

There are so many more racial problems in the world. And thousands more important than a video game.

Concentrate your anger on a racial problem that actually matters.

This is from a female who just read your stupid response, and she asked me to post this for her.. "If millions of people, are playing this videogame, then it's apart of those racial problems."

DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT SHE SAID?
Old 11-04-2006, 02:07 PM   #14
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharoahStreets
This is from a female who just read your stupid response, and she asked me to post this for her.. "If millions of people, are playing this videogame, then it's apart of those racial problems."

DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT SHE SAID?
Much ado about nothing.

Locked.

Lighten up on the namecalling. Not only does it make you look ignorant, but it's a violation of the TOS. There will be no other warnings.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »