Home

Best 1-AA team?

This is a discussion on Best 1-AA team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2006, 09:16 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Best 1-AA team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
lol...

they aren't 2-5 years old..although it seems like it. In reality they are from ncaa 2006, so they're basically from way back in 2005...before the season started. Sad really..

I don't know if App would be good in the game, since they ended 2004 6-5 or something like that and lost to WCU the last game. EA probably put them in at that form instead of the *** kicking team you've had the past two years. so if EA ever updated, or cared about 1AA teams, then App would get major love.
I know App. St. roster is a combination of 2 years ago, and 3 years ago. Its a disgrace really. Why include the teams if your gonna embarrass them like that.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:31 PM   #10
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
I know App. St. roster is a combination of 2 years ago, and 3 years ago. Its a disgrace really. Why include the teams if your gonna embarrass them like that.
because they intended for people to use them as cupcakes in d-1A scheduling. I'm sure most if not all teams have a generic stadium and a fake fight song. EA really doesn't care.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:52 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
because they intended for people to use them as cupcakes in d-1A scheduling. I'm sure most if not all teams have a generic stadium and a fake fight song. EA really doesn't care.
Exactly, but thats ridiculous. Why cheat yourself out of a solid win over a real college team. The 1-AA teams on NCAA play like top ranked high school teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2006, 07:14 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
No we are without a doubt the best team. Going for back-to-back titles this Friday, and we just whipped the crap out of Youngstown St. 49-24. Umass is 2nd best, but if they do happen to beat us this week then they are hands down the best this year.

i have to say that I have never watch your team play before in my life. But I was at home sick and saw the game on and began to watch. All I have to say is WOW they looked great. Will be looking to watch them play UMASS. Good Luck
Old 12-13-2006, 08:35 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Same here, I hadn't paid any attention to 1-aa then watched this weekends game. Afterwards went to the game and was disappionted at how poor they rated all the 1-aa teams.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:39 AM   #14
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Exactly, but thats ridiculous. Why cheat yourself out of a solid win over a real college team. The 1-AA teams on NCAA play like top ranked high school teams.
I totally agree with you, but they put them in for that reason. It's not much fun or a challenge to return 8 punts in a game for TD's because you are playing a d-1aa team with tons of guys rated in the 40's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »