Home

Recruiting looks great!

This is a discussion on Recruiting looks great! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2007, 07:02 PM   #17
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Recruiting looks great!

As far as my gaming taste go, I'm willing to call it "revolutionary". I hope they don't tweak the code to give the User an hidden unfair advantage. I want to have to bust my *** to get the top notch guys.

Instead of starting out at Nebraska like I normally do, and then moving to a weaker team later, I am definitely going to start at a two-star(I'm just a little too much of a wuss to go all the way down to a one-star, lol) school and try to work my way up.

The promises aspect has a chance to really mix things up. In theory it should keep the User from totally loading up on elite players even if they are at a USC or a Texas.

Only some truly horrendous gameplay/A.I. glitch would keep me from playing this game for months.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:05 PM   #18
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
As far as my gaming taste go, I'm willing to call it "revolutionary". I hope they don't tweak the code to give the User an hidden unfair advantage. I want to have to bust my *** to get the top notch guys.

Instead of starting out at Nebraska like I normally do, and then moving to a weaker team later, I am definitely going to start at a two-star(I'm just a little too much of a wuss to go all the way down to a one-star, lol) school and try to work my way up.

The promises aspect has a chance to really mix things up. In theory it should keep the User from totally loading up on elite players even if they are at a USC or a Texas.

Only some truly horrendous gameplay/A.I. glitch would keep me from playing this game for months.

In general I want to make sure that the middle tier schools have to work hard to get thier recruits and make sure the 4 and 5* recruits are few and far between
Old 06-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

You guys are so pathetic you are basing recruiting on weather or not ur buying the game. give me a break you need to stick with ncaa football 06 and get some updated rosters. i would not count on ea really making great sims into 5 to 6 years into next gen
Old 06-08-2007, 07:15 PM   #20
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
You guys are so pathetic you are basing recruiting on weather or not ur buying the game. give me a break you need to stick with ncaa football 06 and get some updated rosters. i would not count on ea really making great sims into 5 to 6 years into next gen

WTF are you talking about?

A lot of people on this board love Dynasty... recruiting is like the #1 focus on that mode. I can tell you're an online guy, and I'm sure you love that.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #21
Rookie

VolPett's Arena

OVR: 5

I love the way you can make promises to the recruits and the results of those promises increase or decrease your coaching prestige.

Great idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #22
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

If this game had **** recruiting, I wouldn't buy it. This is beastly. I'm just afraid that its only going to be on 360 and not PS3 lol.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #23
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS

WTF are you talking about?

A lot of people on this board love Dynasty... recruiting is like the #1 focus on that mode. I can tell you're an online guy, and I'm sure you love that.
I guess pathetic people like us who like recruiting wouldnt understand such a high sophisticated mind such as his.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:22 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 12

recruiting is nice and i play offline but if you have a good dynasty mode from what im seeing the game play still looks like **** and animations are wack

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »