Home

New vid at GameTrailers

This is a discussion on New vid at GameTrailers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 09:11 PM   #9
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: New vid at GameTrailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I think this is a new recruiting video http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20783.html
Best part of that vid...Purdue QB throws off his back foot and its a lame duck that's picked off. Nice.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:14 PM   #10
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
... perhaps this could be an indication that EA has implemented a more realistic physical progression system into dynasty.
Would be fantastic. I've always wanted to recruit, say, a 190-lb safety and have him blossom into a 230-lb LB by his senior year, or recruit a 285-lb OT and convert him into a 265-lb TE along the way - and everything in between, of course.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:17 PM   #11
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I liked that video. Man watching all these is making me go crazy. I can't even play a game right now, cause the minute I throw something on like MLB 2K7, I am like I don't want to play this.....I want Ncaa 08.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 09:18 PM   #12
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Problem is that there's still like 4 weeks until release. I have a bad feeling that this game is going to end up like Madden '04 did for me: a great game, but with all the hype surrounding it...
Old 06-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #13
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
Problem is that there's still like 4 weeks until release. I have a bad feeling that this game is going to end up like Madden '04 did for me: a great game, but with all the hype surrounding it...
Personally, I don't think we've been fed that much hype this year (when compared to other years)...Everything that has me excited has come from multiple hands-on impressions and weekly video clips that show us how/where the game has improved; as opposed to last year where all of my excitement was coming from commercials and advertisements.

There are still aspects of the game that need improving, but the only way I can see this game dissappointing is if there are bugs/glitches that ruin the experience (which is why I won't crown this game until I'm sure there aren't any ).

Last edited by DLaren; 06-20-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #14
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, really - what hype? The only hype is coming from us. EA has really only hyped the enhancements to recruiting and dynasty.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #15
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Yep. And the only thing that has me excited really is they finally have my school's stadium, and the campus legend thing really.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #16
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
I'm sure guys might be able to get it early, the word is that the game is shipping to retailers on the 3rd, so I'm sure someone will get it early as has been the case the past two years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »