Home

2 new videos from GT

This is a discussion on 2 new videos from GT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #25
stewaat

OVR:
Re: 2 new videos from GT

User-lead block looks legit.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0

For all those pissed about the snow watch the gameplay tutorial. Its amazing and will have you stoked for NCAA if you havent been already.
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Old 06-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #27
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by #85_on_a_mission
For all those pissed about the snow watch the gameplay tutorial. Its amazing and will have you stoked for NCAA if you havent been already.
That doesn't change the fact that the snow looked terrible.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #28
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
User-lead block looks legit.
For some reason I thought this was in last year but I went and checked and I guess it wasn't. On another somewhat related note, when I went to check if lead blocker was in '07 for the 360 I noticed Hawaii had a 350lb FB!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #29
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

Thanks for the video update... I agree the snow looks like ice but I hope it degrades through out the game. I wish they would of added the players running out on the field or out of the tunnel though.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #30
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

That is not next gen snow... Just making the field white, no footprints, no snow kicking up etc. Pretty weak if you ask me...
I see EA is going to disappoint once again.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:58 PM   #31
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by #85_on_a_mission
I feel the same way. The snowy field is extremely annoying and unrealistic, but that gameplay tutorial video has me more than hyped right now. There are just too many positives for this year to get me the least bit down about the game now. I am loving the variety of hits and tackles. Guys are going for the legs, trying to strip the ball, mid-air collisions and branching animations. There is just more realistic looking tackles (finally). The amount of on the field improvements alone is exciting (player models, expanded playbooks, OL/DL interaction, defensive hot routes, lead blocking, running animations, etc.), plus we still get enhanced recruiting, deeper dynasty mode, highlight/replay system, Campus Legend (I may even try it this year) and so on.

Also, I see that my Gators have the shovel pitch option this year. I have been waiting for that wrinkle in the spread option for years! Flea-flickers, double passes, Shotgun Big F Tight (2 QBs on the field at once) the Wildcat, jet sweeps, reverses and on and on have me pumped!

I must admit the huge glowing ring on the field is pretty arcade-like. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they already removed that silliness because that just doesn't seem right.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 06-21-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #32
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

So what about the snow. Geez!!! There are no footprints. So WHAT!!! That doesn't mean that EA has made a huge disappointment in another game. This game has improved at least 90% from last year in my opinion. If the snow bothers you that much don't play a game with snow and it will be all good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »