Home

GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!)

This is a discussion on GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2007, 04:33 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ24
I agree with you on the TE but the LT actually goes for a cutblock and the DE avoids it. Nice wrinkle if you ask me.
The TE/LT screwed up the blocking and both went for the same guy. The LT cut him, so the DE stopped/backed up, causing the TE to miss him since he went to block him. So as long as it doesn't happen a lot with good players, its fine. Everyone misses blocks some times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #26
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Is it just me or do the GT trailers look not quite as good as others?

By the way after seeing Madden and NCAA vids I'm getting really eager for Madden. I'm also excited for NCAA, but Madden looks amazing in comparison.
Yeah, but Madden doesn't have the Wolverines on it.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
What field is that? is that the SEC Championship game or some sort of rivalry game?

Take a look at the endzones and the crowd. The endzones have each teams art in it and the crowd looks to be split between each teams fans.

This is a positive. Hopefully this means that the bowl games will follow suit.
Its the Jaguars stadium, you can see the Bud Zone above the endzone.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 9

[quote=mudtiger;3187008]
Could be they were using the same build as the community day where the icon for fatigue wasn't working correctly.
quote]

Yikes...haven't seen this vid yet, but I would wager that the lack of seeing the fatigue on the player icons is still the GUI issue I noticed at the Community Day. Can anyone tell from the video if the players LOOK like they are getting a bit tired - maybe not closing on the ball carrier as fast, or not being able to sprint as long or not maintaining a block as long aat the end of a drive as at the beginning?

Where you could tell the fatigue was working at the Community Day was when a QB like Pat White was used on a bunch of roll outs and scrambles or whenever a player was free on long break away runs - they usually could not maintain a dead sprint at top speed for more than 50 yards. White got worse and worse as a passer as the game went on (less accuracy, more overthrows and INTs, less apparent throwing power as far as distance on throws). He also got slower and slower too during a play - his scrambles were not at top speed throughout the play. When he did break away, late in the game he did not seem to have an extra gear to take it home. Overall, you could FEEL the fatigue effects if you couldn't quite SEE them on the icons.

Of course, this is just my recollection of it.

Here's to hoping that EA does not brain fart and "fix" the icons and break the fatigue effects in the process....
Old 06-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 13

They have endzone paint for games like Fl/GA and OK/TX, but I doubt they put in bowl game endzone art at the last minute.

I pray they do though.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #30
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
What field is that? is that the SEC Championship game or some sort of rivalry game?

Take a look at the endzones and the crowd. The endzones have each teams art in it and the crowd looks to be split between each teams fans.

This is a positive. Hopefully this means that the bowl games will follow suit.
If I am not mistaken they had the rivalry game endzone art correct last year.

But... I'll hope along with you

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-22-2007, 04:53 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceBrown
My main concern is the fatigue engine which was supposedly revamped.

UGA is driving the ball pretty effectively on UF. UF is in the same defensive set the entire drive (Nickle Srong Normal), yet not ONE single defensive player's playbook icon turns away from green.

How can this be? You're telling me on that entire drive that UGA scored on not a single UF player got even somewhat winded?

Oh yeah, the Tebow throwing motion on the opening pass (4th down play) looked hideous. Who throws the ball like that IRL? It looks so bad, just like 2007NG. Hell, the old CG versions had better QB throw motions IMO.
Well how weak should they be? Its only the first qtr and Georgia started the drive at the 30. If they are fatigued that quick. They shouldn't be on the team. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 8

Is anyone else having trouble getting the video to play on GT? When I click on it, it keeps going back a screen instead of loading the video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »