Home

never saw this discussed so i will ask

This is a discussion on never saw this discussed so i will ask within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: never saw this discussed so i will ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
I've always thought Discipline and GPA should be separate. Discipline should only affect guys who go and get themselves in trouble to be suspended. Each player should also have their GPA available (upon scouting them) and, if you get high GPA guys, your Academic rating could grow. If you get low GPA guys, they might not qualify, and your Academic rating would fall. Also the smarter guys could come into their freshman year with higher Awareness than the others.
This is pretty much how I've envisioned it being in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
I am a Black male, and I wouldn't want to see Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson protesting NCAA Football '09 because of the ratio of Blacks to Whites being accepted to Notre Dame in a videogame.
Personally, I think they should protest the game's, careless, haphazard naming engine that lets a white guy end up with the name Mustafah Jones or a black guy end up with the name Philbert Epstein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCoz
I think they should make it as realistic as possible, but options like this should have to be turned on. That way the casuals can jump in and play a dynasty and still have fun, while the hardcore players can get the advanced experience.
I agree this should be an option. As much as I'd like to see something like this added to the game, I certainly understand there are lots of people that would not want to use this feature.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:52 AM   #18

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: never saw this discussed so i will ask

I really hated it when they stopped giving us the GPA of incoming recruits and just gave us "awareness." I think GPA added to the college feel to the game. Reason I ask is because I plan to run a Northwestern dynasty on current gen and would like to stick to my guns as far as academics are concerned.

Has anyone seen anything in the vids in regards to this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »