Home

Is it true? No 1AA again?

This is a discussion on Is it true? No 1AA again? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #17
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Is it true? No 1AA again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
I'd much rather play w/ 1AA teams than have alt. unis. I used to love taking the 1AA schools and making them power houses. Some of the most classic games I've had have come w/ using those teams.
I definately agree with that I think more teams would be more beneficial than alternative uni's
Old 07-16-2007, 12:54 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
I'm a WCU alum, so not seeing App State again ever in my life will be great.

EA seemed to only have the 1AA teams so users could have them as creampuff teams to schedule. They only half assed the rosters and unis. EA gave them all generic stadiums and fight songs too. Might as well leave them out than half *** the effort. I mean, is every D1A stadium even in the game this year?

How laughable...
LOL, another poor soul who's team gets routinely beat down by App. You know I'm just messing with you though, friendly jabbing is all.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:57 AM   #19
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
LOL, another poor soul who's team gets routinely beat down by App. You know I'm just messing with you though, friendly jabbing is all.
I was actually working on the field crew in 2004, when WCU beat App for the first time in forever. One of the few games I was actually sober to remember..
Old 07-16-2007, 06:25 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd90XB
Not having D1-AA does suck. There are some very good football teams in 1-AA and they actually play for their national championship. C'mon EA this is supposed to be next gen.
You people kill me. Play the damn game first before you start with your "C'mon EA!!" type of posts. This is a GREAT representation of football on a video game console.

If you ask me, I'd MUCH rather have the improved gameplay they've given us this year over some 1-AA teams that I might never actually use. You have to realize that there is a finite amount of time for these people to work on the game. Look at easportsworld.com and how innovative that is. They probably wouldn't have had time to put that together if they were worried about getting App State, Wofford, and Delaware into the game.

You guys need to realize too, that this generation of gaming takes a bit longer to produce games for. You can't just slap a layer of color onto a template and boom, you have a jersey. Actual time needs to go into making these teams, imputting their logos, and everything else.

Besides...even if they did have Division I-AA teams, you guys would STILL be bitching because in all likelihood, you wouldn't have their actual stadiums to play in. Some people are never happy. I feel sorry for you. I really do.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #21
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

On the uni note. They had to redo them all because of the new player models. That's why we don't have alts yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #22
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
You people kill me. Play the damn game first before you start with your "C'mon EA!!" type of posts. This is a GREAT representation of football on a video game console.

If you ask me, I'd MUCH rather have the improved gameplay they've given us this year over some 1-AA teams that I might never actually use. You have to realize that there is a finite amount of time for these people to work on the game. Look at easportsworld.com and how innovative that is. They probably wouldn't have had time to put that together if they were worried about getting App State, Wofford, and Delaware into the game.

You guys need to realize too, that this generation of gaming takes a bit longer to produce games for. You can't just slap a layer of color onto a template and boom, you have a jersey. Actual time needs to go into making these teams, imputting their logos, and everything else.

Besides...even if they did have Division I-AA teams, you guys would STILL be bitching because in all likelihood, you wouldn't have their actual stadiums to play in. Some people are never happy. I feel sorry for you. I really do.
I'm glad you feel sorry for me. I can't even sleep or work because of this issue.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:31 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 25

Dang mod calm down, I still plan to get this game and enjoy it immensely, sorry that I mentioned I would want to see 1-AA in the game. Yes I agree with you that gameplay is more important, but thats always the case. I said it would be nice to see them in and done right, theres nothing wrong with me wanting that.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Dang mod calm down, I still plan to get this game and enjoy it immensely, sorry that I mentioned I would want to see 1-AA in the game. Yes I agree with you that gameplay is more important, but thats always the case. I said it would be nice to see them in and done right, theres nothing wrong with me wanting that.
A) Me being a mod had nothing to do with my reply.

B) You weren't the main person that post was intended for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »