Home

This should never happen and other wtf plays

This is a discussion on This should never happen and other wtf plays within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
This should never happen and other wtf plays

I'm USC in game one of my Dynasty vs. Idaho. I call slant routes near the endzone. The corner that is guarding Patrick Turner blitzes, I read it. I throw a high and behind throw to the receiver. The 72 rated linebacker that had already turned his body while guarding the TE on his slant route does a magical pivot and pirouette to pick off the pass in the endzone. It was so friggin' impossible that all I could do is shake my head and laugh. That guy at halftime at basketball games that stuffs his body into little boxes thought that no contortuinist could turn his body like that let alone find his bearings in enough time to intercept a football.

I love the game because it's challenging but, once a game weird stuff like that happens. I've had the game since Friday night and was essentially a shut in all weekend and this is the only thing that gets me annoyed.

I've learned to accept some catch up logic. I can accept some keep the game close logic. I'm beginning to have a hard time with the physically impossible happenings that occur ever so often.

Anybody else have any improbable moments ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

i8kevin's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This should never happen and other wtf plays

So sell the game or trade it in. Just be glad you console still works and you have the game and it works. Yea I may be bitter bc my 360 is broke but if you don't like it, get rid of it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Kevin
Old 07-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #3
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

i would adjust your AI settings to how you see fit. not everyone can have realistic games with the EA settings. at least thats what i do.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8kevin
So sell the game or trade it in. Just be glad you console still works and you have the game and it works. Yea I may be bitter bc my 360 is broke but if you don't like it, get rid of it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Kevin
Could you bitch anymore just like a woman? You have that skill mastered.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8kevin

Thanks
Kevin
I really like the game. Maybe I'll sell my game to you. Oh wait you can't play. 360 down.

Sincerely yours,

Deez Nutz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did we really need another thread stating a glitch?
Old 07-17-2007, 07:53 PM   #7
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I really like the game. Maybe I'll sell my game to you. Oh wait you can't play. 360 down.

Sincerely yours,

Deez Nutz
Old 07-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #8
MVP

Here's a WTF I found hysterical but cool...Playing as Clemson against Northern Illinois I knocked out all 3 of their QB's and the comp rotated their top 3 receivers on the the depth chart under center the rest of the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »