Home

Any suggestions for cutting down on INTs thrown by the CPU (besides...

This is a discussion on Any suggestions for cutting down on INTs thrown by the CPU (besides... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #9
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Any suggestions for cutting down on INTs thrown by the CPU (besides...

I've done a lot of testing with the CPU INT issue on All-American. No matter what they seem to throw way too many picks. I've tried HUM awareness down to 10, INT down to 0 and knkdown high but the CPU will still shoot themselves in the foot by throwing way too many picks. The CPU can move the ball but they end up throwing a pick to end a drive. Many times these INTs result in TD's for humans since they can be taken to the house. I've now tried workign with Heisman and to me it seems that the CPU pick issue is really non existent. I have HUM Aware at 50, Knkdwn at 80 and pick at 0. I've seen 2 picks in 2 games (9 minute qtrs). I'm going to experiment with Heisman, cause it seems this might be the only choice to stop the CPU Interception issue (CPU throwing too many picks).

Last edited by SportGamer24; 07-18-2007 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
I'm going to experiment with Heisman, cause it seems this might be the only choice to stop the CPU Interception issue (CPU throwing too many picks).
That was the case last year on 360. I only played 2 games yesterday on PS3. I played on default AA and the CPU threw 5 picks in the first and 4 in the second. That was with 5 minute quarters too. So it seems Heisman will be the proper level this year as well.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
That was the case last year on 360. I only played 2 games yesterday on PS3. I played on default AA and the CPU threw 5 picks in the first and 4 in the second. That was with 5 minute quarters too. So it seems Heisman will be the proper level this year as well.
That's what happened in the one game I managed to get to play to. I had 4 I believe and 2 were run back for TD's.

....I also had no sound the first game and than a dirty disc error on the second, it was the third game that finally worked fine for me. I left a thread about it and trust me I am not bashing. I love this game and video football in general and just wanted to know what was up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »