Home

***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread***

This is a discussion on ***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #73
I'm in here...

OVR: 7
Re: ***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread***

Campus Legend rocks!!!!

My only gripe is plays being called. EA should at least give us 3 plays to choose from. It was many times I was thinking that my QB didn't want to see me get better.

In the red zone, coach takes me (HB) out and then we lose possession, next series, I call for the ball and the QB throws to the opposite side of the field for an INNO.

If I was to start a new CL, I would be a LB or a Safety. That being said, I think Campus Legend helps your overall game.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:52 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

Anybody find that its impossible to win as an offensive player (not QB) simply because the CPU QB is so damn stupid and throws untimely INTs that are returned for TDs or well into my territory. My QB throws 2-4 INTs a game consistently.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:22 PM   #75
I'm in here...

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yucatan
Anybody find that its impossible to win as an offensive player (not QB) simply because the CPU QB is so damn stupid and throws untimely INTs that are returned for TDs or well into my territory. My QB throws 2-4 INTs a game consistently.
My QB averages 5 int's a game. It comes from the bad playcalling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2007, 08:27 PM   #76
The Victor

WolverineChamp's Arena

OVR: 1

Playing as a FS - senior. I just had 24 tackles in a game (5min quarters) against clemson. Most i've had yet, 15 was my previous high.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #77
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Hey Anaxamander and crazybandit2000, one thing I just noticed is that as a WR, while you are running your route you can press the A button (XBOX 360) and your guy will raise his hand to call for the ball! So far I have only tried it a couple of times but the QB has thrown it to me each time. So that helps a lot as far as getting the ball thrown your way when you are wide open, rather than relying on the plays where the QB finds you on his own (which often are not actually open and are tough completions).

Still playing the WR Campus Legend on varsity. Cal's record is 8-3, one more game against Stanford then a bowl game. My guy is rated 97 and is 1st string, legend meter is about 25% full. I think I am going to start getting more honors though (like national player of the week, etc) now that I know how to call for the ball, and hoping to get freshman all-american at the end of the year.
I'm 2 games into my senior season at UGA and I did not know that the A button did anything! Thanks for that bit of info. What I had started doing to get more catches is to find an open area and hold LT, so that I turn around and face the QB. I do this on streaks a lot of the time. I'll break off my run if the corner is too far ahead of me, since the QB hardly ever throws deep.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:08 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 10

Wow the logic in this game is atrocious. Two seconds left on the clock 29-31 them, the clock isn't running as we just called a TO and we are on their 20. Our team instead of kicking the field goal and sending the game into overtime decides to throw a horrid pass that gets picked off. Game over, we lose. What kind of logic is that?
Old 08-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #79
Rookie

magic6's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anybody know, once you've become the started, do your rating increase at all during practice? Or is practice just to move up the depth chart? I've become the starter at Clemson and have done well in a couple of pratices, but haven't seen any ratings increases.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »