Home

I dont understand...

This is a discussion on I dont understand... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I dont understand...

Why does everybody seem to be hating on the game? Not ONCE have I had the comp with at least 3 picks in a game. Never got a dirty disc read error or any type of freezing/lag. Seems like people complain about EVERYTHING. I've not had one problem with the game and it plays very damn well. Whats with everybody and hating on this game soo damn much? Some of the people on here are so damn picky and ****ing anal when it comes to the little things in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I dont understand...

Agreed, it has major flaws, and isn't perfect, but it's still an 8/10+ from me.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:48 AM   #3
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb316
Why does everybody seem to be hating on the game? Not ONCE have I had the comp with at least 3 picks in a game. Never got a dirty disc read error or any type of freezing/lag. Seems like people complain about EVERYTHING. I've not had one problem with the game and it plays very damn well. Whats with everybody and hating on this game soo damn much? Some of the people on here are so damn picky and ****ing anal when it comes to the little things in this game.
DDEs are pretty much game killing... I mean... say you're in a hard fought game with 2 seconds left... down 2, and you're about to kick a field goal. You get a DDE...

You're going to be very pissed.

With teh INTs... it takes time for people to adjust for the game.

Plus these kind of posts never go too long before bashing and flaming occurs. But you know what, I mean, this is a forum. People post what they feel... and as long as it follows the TOS, it's going to be up for discussion. Censoring things because it seems like people are complaining isn't right IMO, and I think it encourages posters to help those who are having the problems to either become better at the game or fix the hardware issues they're having.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 07-25-2007, 04:59 AM   #4
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

I've only seen a couple of people downright hating on the game. Complaining about the excessive INTs isn't hating so to speak.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »