Home

Motivation. Are you guys noticing anything?

This is a discussion on Motivation. Are you guys noticing anything? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Motivation. Are you guys noticing anything?

One game my entire offensive line was motivated. I was able to run all day. My HB got hot and was able to break some key tackles for some big gains. I noticed my WR got hot too and were taking it to the house for long YAC.

I've had some games where my HB fumbles on the first drive. After that the fumbles keep coming. Even my QB fumbled on a sneak.Then my QB had problems with throwing. My WR's couldn't catch a pass as well. Nothing went right this game. I ended up with 5 turns overs.

How are you guys seeing the motivation feature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Motivation. Are you guys noticing anything?

dude same thing. There are some games where my HB or QB are hott and I am playing great football and killing the team or beating someone like USC or something. But there are other games that I swear I am afraid to play offense becuz i am turning the ball over by fumbling, getting sacked, or throwing INTs and losing to Wake Forest with Nebraska and junk. I actually kinda like it becuz it makes you wonder what kind of game you are gonna have and gives you a variety of games instead of having the same game over and over again.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, so far so good with this feature.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #4
Rookie

jstevens13's Arena

OVR: 1

I've found that if I start out a game with safe runs and safe, short passes, my players get motivated and it turns into them performaning better throughout the rest of the game.

The worst is when you fumble or thrown an interception right at the beginning of the game...things can really snowball.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

When my WRs and Qb are hot, I notice the WRs actually come back for the ball and fight for the pass. Passes that normally get picked off or being caught for passes instead of ints.

The only thing that needs to be fixed are those damn one on one INTs. I don't think I've seen any deflection animations from the cpu defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #6
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18

I have to start paying attention.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #7
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

I noticed one game with SS Tom Zbikowski who ran one back for a TD off an interception a few plays into the game. From there on out he was big hitting knocking the ball loose and returning punts for loooooooooong gains. He had a monster game when his motivation was peaked.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

Yep, was playing as Southern Miss against Tennessee in week 2 of my dynasty. Well we started off strong, and our D shut them out. Was up 7-0 going into the 2nd quarter and the game froze!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »