Home

who was your best recruit?

This is a discussion on who was your best recruit? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: who was your best recruit?

I recruited a left tackle. He was the number one recruit. He starts in his freshman season and is a 90 overall.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

The highest overall for a true freshman I've had in my first two years is an 85.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:36 PM   #11
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

In my Golden Gopher dynasty I just got the 2nd best player in nation. He's a WR and is an 85 to begin his first season in college. He will be sick by his senior season that is if he stays around that long. I also just about got the top rated recruit who was a QB but he decided to go to Michigan which sucks cuz now I'll have to face him when I play Michigan. I was the top school on his list but decided to go with "The Big House" instead of the "Inflatable Toilet."

I also got 3 other 5 star players in year 1 of recruiting. Hopefully they will progress big time by next season. Only one of them is ranked high so far and that is the WR.

I also will add that my dynasty is incredible. It is so realistic it's unreal. I lose the games I should such as the Michigans, Ohio States, and Penn States of the world. And beat the teams like Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana and those teams. As for Purdue, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan State we are all fairly even.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

i've stopped really looking a whether they're 5 star, 4 star, etc. I'm learning that there are tons of 2 star and 3 start guys with A+ awareness ratings. I'm starting to not turn the cold shoulder to 2 star prospects.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 08-04-2007, 11:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Best recruit I've had was the #1 overall prospect (recruited him with Texas). He was an FS and came in at a 90 overall rating.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #14
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Just finished my first season and I thought maybe I would be the only one, but I didn't notice the stats of the guy in the OP. I recruited the number 1 back in the country, Adam Clayton I think his name is, and he turned out to be a 94! I really couldn't believe it and it's not fair lol. Coffee had a very solid season with just over 1000yds rushing and 9 tds, but this new kid is rated 94. There's no way I can justify not giving the guy time and lots of it. First off, I had to promise him quality minutes AND he'll make freshman team All American. I thought Coffee was a JR, but he was s So, and it sucks for him lol, it really does.

The very sad thing is that he wasn't even my best recruit. That goes to Champ Brown, a 95 OVR Wide Receiver I got to replace Brown and Hall. Promised him he'd make the freshman All American team too. Believe it or not, these are not created players. I created one 4 FS and couldn't even land him. I had no idea they would make recruits that highly rated.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 08-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #15
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Damn, scratch that. I don't know what I was looking at to make me think they were that high but Clayton is only an 86 and Brown is an 87. Still good, just not as good as I thought.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 12:28 AM   #16
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

I recruited the number 2 ranked player in the nation, he turned out to be a 91 overall WR. He was small, but he had 99 speed, 99 acceleration, and 97 agility. Needless to say the guy could scoot.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »