Home

my first WTF moment with this game

This is a discussion on my first WTF moment with this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: my first WTF moment with this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
\

lets not talk about lb's on wr's that is not even a fair matchup i caught the defense in a 4-4 against my 4 wide set of course i send my fastest receiver speed rating 97 on a go route, the defense audibles i am so excited i think that i had wood as the play develops the safety blitzes which guarantees me man to man with this linebacker, i am telling the kicker get ready, as i get ready to release this ball, i see that they are stride for stride, i let go this beautiful rainbow and i know that my speed demon is just waiting to pass this big ### linebacker, but to my shock and horror the lb BEATS my wr to the ball and makes the pick. speed rating of the lb you ask 72, how in the hell does he not only keep up with but beat the wr to the ball??? only with EA sports programming i pass the tiburon building everyday on my way to work, and just wonder what in the hell are yall doing in there??????
seriosuly its ridiculous. WR's can never beat a man deep in this game. It only works if you run the ball 7 straight times and the PA...in which everyone blitzes and ur WR is downfield by himself. SMH
Old 08-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #10
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

It's not the game. EA has nothing to do with it.

Instead, you have become a victim of the Eff Yoo Chip, that is isntalled in every gaming console and computer manufactured worldwide.

I'm not sure how the agreement came to be wherein games are all meant to be monitored by this Eff Yoo Chip, but the basic premise is that, just when you feel you're making some progress and outsmarting the game, the console, as the games teammate (so to speak), says "Eff Yoo" and makes the improbable all too likely, at which point Yoo are Effed.

Sorry it has to be this way, but there are dark conspirators who have taken great measures to make sure us gamers don't get too uppity. I probably shouldn't even have typed this. They could be monitoring...
Old 08-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #11
Rookie

Smithy07's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah some teams you cannot beat....I play with LSU and even with Aurburn coming to LSU me at 7-0 or so and they are 4-4 they fight to the finish...I understand rival game but give me a break....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #12
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy07
Yeah some teams you cannot beat....I play with LSU and even with Aurburn coming to LSU me at 7-0 or so and they are 4-4 they fight to the finish...I understand rival game but give me a break....
running with notre dame, i could not beat stanford this is after dismantling michigan both seasons, and beating michigan state in lansing the cardinal come to town and ruined two perfect seasons in a row including shutting out my number 1 ranked offense at the time
Old 08-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #13
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Talking Re: my first WTF moment with this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
It's not the game. EA has nothing to do with it.

Instead, you have become a victim of the Eff Yoo Chip, that is isntalled in every gaming console and computer manufactured worldwide.

I'm not sure how the agreement came to be wherein games are all meant to be monitored by this Eff Yoo Chip, but the basic premise is that, just when you feel you're making some progress and outsmarting the game, the console, as the games teammate (so to speak), says "Eff Yoo" and makes the improbable all too likely, at which point Yoo are Effed.

Sorry it has to be this way, but there are dark conspirators who have taken great measures to make sure us gamers don't get too uppity. I probably shouldn't even have typed this. They could be monitoring...

that was not funny everybody at work is looking at me like i have lost it!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »