Home

A Patch is out for NCAA Football 08 PS3 No Joke!!!!

This is a discussion on A Patch is out for NCAA Football 08 PS3 No Joke!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #65
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: No upcoming patch for the 360 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
What's a PHONE NUMBER for EA/Tiburon so I can personally tell those guys what a bunch of a hole pricks they are for not releasing a 360 patch.

"Technical issues" my a$$.

Sorry..this just really pisses me off.

At least I'll have College Hoops 2k8 and a DEVELOPER THAT CARES to fix bugs etc.

Ugh.
Technical issues with the lead console who sold the most copies- nice job EA. Way to piss off your base. You would think i would be jealous of the PS3 guys but i am not, i just am ticked at EA over this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 PM   #66
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
What's a PHONE NUMBER for EA/Tiburon so I can personally tell those guys what a bunch of a hole pricks they are for not releasing a 360 patch.

At least I'll have College Hoops 2k8 and a DEVELOPER THAT CARES to fix bugs etc.

Ugh.
Honestly, you guys aren't missing much. To paraphrase my post from the other thread, the patch basically makes the human passing game better, that's all. And, really, the human passing game wasn't the real issue anyway. While it's nice to be able to pick apart a defense in a more realistic manner, the speed of passes is still too fast, trajectory is still off, and the CPU still makes bonehead decisions. I mean, yeah, I'd rather have the patch than not have the patch, but don't feel like you got 'screwed' or anything. It's just not that significant of an update.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
Honestly, you guys aren't missing much. To paraphrase my post from the other thread, the patch basically makes the human passing game better, that's all. And, really, the human passing game wasn't the real issue anyway. While it's nice to be able to pick apart a defense in a more realistic manner, the speed of passes is still too fast, trajectory is still off, and the CPU still makes bonehead decisions. I mean, yeah, I'd rather have the patch than not have the patch, but don't feel like you got 'screwed' or anything. It's just not that significant of an update.
Any improvement is a significant improvement and I do feel screwed as a 360 owner and this is the final straw for me. This really pisses me off at EA.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:47 AM   #68
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

Ugh.
I'm with you.

I was possibly going to re buy this game if the patch fixed anything. Now what they've done is finalized my NON-purchase of the game next year. -2 EA. And WHY oh WHY oh WHY do I need to get this information from Pasta Padres site via OS? Why can't they explain themselves EVER?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 2

do i sense some form of a strike in the early works here?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:21 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezpkns34
do i sense some form of a strike in the early works here?
No. We'll all be suckers and buy next year's NCAA & Madden titles hoping that THIS is finally the year they get it right. We'll love them for the first day despite their quirks, then complain about the more serious problems to every forum on the internet in the days, weeks, and months following, hoping for a patch, and declaring that we won't buy next year's editions as a result. Come next year, we'll do it all again.It's the vicious EA cycle of life.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:47 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Patch is out for NCAA Football 08 PS3 No Joke!!!!

I have now played 8 games in dynasty mode and have not intercepted more than 2 passes in a game. In fact so far I only have 7 ints in 8 games. I'm hoping this is due to the patch and not just a placebo effect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2007, 07:42 AM   #72
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: A Patch is out for NCAA Football 08 PS3 No Joke!!!!

Wow. This is great news for all of you PS3 owners.

EA, you should all have your azzes kicked for not putting out the same patch for the 360. GET YOUR S*IT TOGETHER!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »