Home

Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #33
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschool17
Does anyone see a big difference?
No, but as others have pointed out last year's models only needed to be tweaked, not overhauled. The real test will come when we see how different the linemen models look.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 1

This is what I'm saying, I have to see innovation and improvement in order for me to purchase their products. This will be year four for them with xbox technology and year three with playstation, and if I don't see anything better than brushed up graphics and half-assed attempts at gameplay, then they will not get my cash. They will achieve these things if they build brand new next-gen engines and stop using the old one. They have the most money of all the publishers and developers, but put out the worst games, and if you don't believe this, you are truly brainwashed. I have always been a supporter of Ea (since i was like 10, i'm now 27), and i give them chance after chance to improve, especially the last 4 years, but they don't. The only thing they have improved upon, is their ability to overhype their games, which turns the buying public into zombies. Not this year, at least not for me, they are getting no more breaks.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #35
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews
This is what I'm saying, I have to see innovation and improvement in order for me to purchase their products. This will be year four for them with xbox technology and year three with playstation, and if I don't see anything better than brushed up graphics and half-assed attempts at gameplay, then they will not get my cash. They will achieve these things if they build brand new next-gen engines and stop using the old one. They have the most money of all the publishers and developers, but put out the worst games, and if you don't believe this, you are truly brainwashed. I have always been a supporter of Ea (since i was like 10, i'm now 27), and i give them chance after chance to improve, especially the last 4 years, but they don't. The only thing they have improved upon, is their ability to overhype their games, which turns the buying public into zombies. Not this year, at least not for me, they are getting no more breaks.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
OK GREAT YOU NOT GOING TO BUY!!!COOL SEE U LATER
Old 03-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #37
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:
Since there isn't the slightest chance that EA will be doing that, I guess this is goodbye.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #38
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

I don't see a big difference

Regardless, if the guys still look like robots when they move, the best player models won't make a difference. Atrocious player interaction and animations can nullify any gains with player models. It's like NBA Live- the models look alright when they're captured at a standstill but look absolutely horrid in motion.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 3

When the player models look as good as they have for the last 2-3 years the focus needs to be on GAMEPLAY, PRESENTATION and atmosphere...Not player models...Now its nice that they are trying to add more BODY Types but on the same token why not also add more in the areas the game was lacking?

I'm not upset or discouraged at all that the player models are not really different...Hell, they already look incredible..Now focus on something else EA and stop trying to hype us up on something that won't and hasn't changed in the last 2-3 years on next gen consoles.

Graphics are a GIVEN on a next gen console...I don't want to be sold on graphics because at least that much is expected...I want to be wowed with new and improved physics (i.e. Naturalmotion etc)...I want to see better gameplay and more immersive and FRESH presentation...leave the graphics alone and spend time on the areas that are the weakest.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre
I don't see a big difference

Regardless, if the guys still look like robots when they move, the best player models won't make a difference. Atrocious player interaction and animations can nullify any gains with player models. It's like NBA Live- the models look alright when they're captured at a standstill but look absolutely horrid in motion.
amen, well said!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »