Home

50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut?

This is a discussion on 50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #25
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: 50 alternate UNI's!! Who makes the cut?

I really hope they've added the ability to mix and match helmet, jersey, and pants, I don't get what is so hard about that, but then again this is EA. The features are interesting to me and I might rent this, but I'm trying not to get too hyped and by this game on release. I like how they are treating 60 FPS on the PS3 like a new feature, something that should've been there from day 1, but I digress. Obviously I am a Duck fan, it would be really ideal if I could use a different jersey combination every week of the season like we can in real life. But I'm sure we won't see that feature for another couple years when it'll be praised as the best feature around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

How about being about to create uniforms since some teams get new uniforms every few years.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #27
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

How do they not include all of the alternates? Typical short-changing from EA.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #28
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Someone will end up being pissed because theres not all 200 different jersey combinations for Oregon.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #29
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Someone will end up being pissed because theres not all 200 different jersey combinations for Oregon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I really hope they've added the ability to mix and match helmet, jersey, and pants, I don't get what is so hard about that, but then again this is EA. The features are interesting to me and I might rent this, but I'm trying not to get too hyped and by this game on release. I like how they are treating 60 FPS on the PS3 like a new feature, something that should've been there from day 1, but I digress. Obviously I am a Duck fan, it would be really ideal if I could use a different jersey combination every week of the season like we can in real life. But I'm sure we won't see that feature for another couple years when it'll be praised as the best feature around.
heh heh
Old 04-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #30
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Oh yeah, EA, while you're at it...

Give us the ability to USE these alternates when playing in an online game. You actually have to be careful with EA, because they would do something like give alternates, but neglect to program it into the online team selection process.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:26 AM   #31
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
The thing that makes that hard is that the uniforms are designed as a whole. So there is no way for the game to allow you to pick pants and jerseys seperately. They might as well let you pick to wear your left pant leg and right pant leg separately. It isn't designed that way. To do it this way, they would have to change how they design the unis. It will probably happen eventually, but unfortunately not for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #32
Rookie

sooners03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsaQue
The thing that makes that hard is that the uniforms are designed as a whole. So there is no way for the game to allow you to pick pants and jerseys seperately. They might as well let you pick to wear your left pant leg and right pant leg separately. It isn't designed that way. To do it this way, they would have to change how they design the unis. It will probably happen eventually, but unfortunately not for a while.
It was in last gen versions- I remember it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »