Home

Dont fall for the HATE!!!

This is a discussion on Dont fall for the HATE!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Dont fall for the HATE!!!

The biggest issue I guess is that people griped that current gen was missing last gen features and when they added those last gen features people started complaining once again.

My Video Game Streams
Old 04-07-2008, 11:08 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
The biggest issue I guess is that people griped that current gen was missing last gen features and when they added those last gen features people started complaining once again.

Cyros thats just it man, I dont care what anybody says or how they try to defend EA. When they made the jump to next gen they cried out oh this is a whole new engine (Which is debatable) We could not ad all the features in. BS how in the world can you tell me in last gen you can MAKE you own camera view but this gen with a 100x more powerful system we get ONE freaking view, now when they finally add more camera views its like YIPPY we get to change camera views. Dont get me wrong I like the fact they are finally adding features they had years ago. But com on man none of these features should have been left out. Its there way of saying look at all this "new" stuff were adding when in reality it is not new at all.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:09 PM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Actually I'm looking forward to a couple features that they've listed for 09. I didnt think Id be this excited so early but hey, maybe I'm just being optimistic. I did enjoy 08 tho and wish I could play it now(for some reason mine just stopped working).

The wide open gameplay sounds pretty cool as long as it isnt over-done.

The college specific tackling engine definitely has me intrigued.

Definitely looking forward to the home field advantage coming back because it made each game interesting and playing on the road definitely got me immersed in the game.

Interactive td celebrations are always interesting,lol, especially if they put the slam dunk celebration back in(I loved that).

College Atmosphere
* All-new Dynamic Crowd System
* College sidelines are packed with additional players, mascots, cheerleaders, and more
* All-new authentic fields with new textures, lighting, and field degradation
* New college player models, including more than 50 alternate uniforms
* User Customizable Stadium Sounds & Music
* Breakaway crowd reactions

^^These have me interested the most. All-new dynamic crowd system definitely sounds like it will add to the game and having the sidelines redone and packed always adds to immersion. The new player models look good even in the early screen shots we've seen. Again breakaways crowd reactions can only enhance the immersion. Also I'm looking forward to the post game presentation. I hope it just isn't some features tacked on badly.

With all these points I've listed, I dont see how any football fan could not be a tiny bit excited. Even if you hate EA, this is NCAA Football people.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #12
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Cyros thats just it man, I dont care what anybody says or how they try to defend EA. When they made the jump to next gen they cried out oh this is a whole new engine (Which is debatable) We could not ad all the features in. BS how in the world can you tell me in last gen you can MAKE you own camera view but this gen with a 100x more powerful system we get ONE freaking view, now when they finally add more camera views its like YIPPY we get to change camera views. Dont get me wrong I like the fact they are finally adding features they had years ago. But com on man none of these features should have been left out. Its there way of saying look at all this "new" stuff were adding when in reality it is not new at all.
Who cares if they were on the last gen version and they aren't on next-gen currently? Atleast they are being added now. It does suck that they weren't, but what are you going to do? There's only one college football game out there. Everyone can whine and complain all they want to but you have no choice in the matter if you want to play a game of college football. The one college FB game that I can play on my 360 doesn't have these features now, so I'm excited about it and not complaining.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
Who cares if they were on the last gen version and they aren't on next-gen currently? Atleast they are being added now. It does suck that they weren't, but what are you going to do? There's only one college football game out there. Everyone can whine and complain all they want to but you have no choice in the matter if you want to play a game of college football. The one college FB game that I can play on my 360 doesn't have these features now, so I'm excited about it and not complaining.
Just because your a Sooner fan your wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I am going to say that I am EXCITED about this year's game. From the looks of the features it looks like we can finally see some stuff in it. I like the alternate jerseys deal. People wanted em and now they got some. I am sure they will work on putting more in. So there should be no complaining on that. I like the dynamic crowd thing and the Home Field Advantage. It could now make the game a little more College Gameday like.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #15
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
The college specific tackling engine definitely has me intrigued.

With all these points I've listed, I dont see how any football fan could not be a tiny bit excited. Even if you hate EA, this is NCAA Football people.
"College-specific" tackling engine? Can you point me to this list, because the one I saw didn't have the new juke system on it but had a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be listed as new - cpu vs. cpu play is something they should be praised on finally adding? Populated sidelines? I'm firmly convinced EA could sell anything if they so chose to. Anyways, I am curious what college-specific tackling is - they don't teach different tackling methods in college versus the pros to my knowledge. Or is this EA's way of distinguishing that there will be tackling differences between the two engines - which they really shouldn't have to pat themselves on the back for doing.

Either way, I was going to say the most interesting thing I've seen is the new juke system.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
"College-specific" tackling engine? Can you point me to this list, because the one I saw didn't have the new juke system on it but had a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be listed as new - cpu vs. cpu play is something they should be praised on finally adding? Populated sidelines? I'm firmly convinced EA could sell anything if they so chose to. Anyways, I am curious what college-specific tackling is - they don't teach different tackling methods in college versus the pros to my knowledge. Or is this EA's way of distinguishing that there will be tackling differences between the two engines - which they really shouldn't have to pat themselves on the back for doing.

Either way, I was going to say the most interesting thing I've seen is the new juke system.
As Frank Lucas would say My Man

Last edited by Ram209; 04-08-2008 at 12:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »