Home

Pre-Game Show

This is a discussion on Pre-Game Show within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2008, 09:43 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Pre-Game Show

Quote:
To take this idea one step further, I would like for all games to have the pregame/halftime/postgame shows. What could make that even better is the fact that during rivalry games, or bowl games, or the National Championship game, for the presentation to go up another level.
That works too. Just no more of this crap where you win and you get NOTHING to show for it!

I don't know about anyone else, but I get pumped when I watch the Rose Bowl (or some other bowl game) and see the teams run out onto the field with their fight song playing. If they just put stuff like that in the game (among other things), I'd be happy.

Last edited by timbeau0805; 05-04-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #58
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

NCAA 2004 is my alltime favorite game...I played 13 dynasty seasons with it and I used to be at work anxiously waiting to get home and play my next game that night. I haven't had as much fun with a game (2K5 was close) since. One thing I LOVED about those pre game team entrances was the fact that it was neat to see your players progress and go from being in the back of the pack to leading the team out on the field. It was always bittersweet when that stud QB you had recruited and groomed was a senior and leading the team out for the last time. I also would get chills when I was playing a tough team and as they came out you could see their studs...and then Lee/Kirk/Brad would highlight the key players. It's was such a little thing, but it added so much depth to each game.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 13

Once again, since they are adding customized music, entrances should have customized music with them.

I'm willing to be that almost every team actually runs out onto the field to their fight song. All they need to have is a generic tunnel walk and let users pick what song to play.

Then every teams fight song should start playing as they enter the field.

Is there any teams that don't run out onto the field to their fight song? Seems to me to be pretty stupid not to but I've been wrong before.

I know at Iowa, they play Back in Black as they walk in the tunnel, then Enter Sandman as they show a little scoreboard animation, but when the actually run out it is to On Iowa.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 AM   #60
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Damn. What are the devs smoking?!? Why is last-gen better than current gen?

I have it for 360. I like it but the Pre-Game show should be on there that is true. Does anyone know if it is on the ps2 version? Becuase I am willing to go out and buy it I have heard ps2 version is still better than the 360. I'm just tired of how the 360 has been playing.
thanks guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »