Home

Beta gameplay reviews

This is a discussion on Beta gameplay reviews within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: Beta gameplay reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well just FYI, you guys know when I get the game I have absolutely no life so I'll be on OS answering anything and everything. Unfortunately I'll probably only get the game a few days early, not weeks early
Yeah you hooked it up last year ODogg. I'll be waiting for your thread to start up when you get it.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:11 AM   #34
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well just FYI, you guys know when I get the game I have absolutely no life so I'll be on OS answering anything and everything. Unfortunately I'll probably only get the game a few days early, not weeks early
We all loved how much you posted last year ODogg. Hopefully you find it early again.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
We all loved how much you posted last year ODogg. Hopefully you find it early again.
Past 2 years I have received the game 5 days early as well since the store here openly states that they ignore street dates.

Unfortunately I am always hesitant to post about the game early because I like to post exactly what I think and that has been negative the past 2 years and I don't like upsetting everyone before they get to play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #36
MVP

Damn, just watched the option video.... HAHAHAHAHA, exact same as last year, completely broken. Hell that isn't even Pryor in there running it. That is super slow pocket passer Boeckmen. Sub him out and put in Pryor and it gets worse. I can't believe that EA can't balance this crap and learn how to defend basic football 101.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Damn, just watched the option video.... HAHAHAHAHA, exact same as last year, completely broken. Hell that isn't even Pryor in there running it. That is super slow pocket passer Boeckmen. Sub him out and put in Pryor and it gets worse. I can't believe that EA can't balance this crap and learn how to defend basic football 101.
Great. Is the engine that broken? I'll have to watch these videos tonight.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #38
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
What level do you play on Soce? Are you a Heisman guy? If you get it early I'd still be interested in hearing what you have to say about it. Did you post your thoughts on NCAA Strategies?
Old 05-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #39
MVP

I post on here and NCAA strategies.

Yeah, I always end up on heisman only because I want to have the most competitive game possible however with heisman comes a lot of non SIM issues.

While I am pumped for online dynasties, if the gameplay stinks bad enough that the CPU can offer no resistance without 101 House Rules, then I am not sure if even online dynasty can keep the game alive for long. Its bad enough that one has to figure out all the sliders on these titles but when you also have to incorporate tons of house rules it really starts to lose its fun. You can find my slider threads for the past games in the slider thread section. You will see me going back and forth from AA to heisman in past games trying to get SIM style and some form of competition but always giving up at some point because its impossible.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #40
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I post on here and NCAA strategies.

Yeah, I always end up on heisman only because I want to have the most competitive game possible however with heisman comes a lot of non SIM issues.

While I am pumped for online dynasties, if the gameplay stinks bad enough that the CPU can offer no resistance without 101 House Rules, then I am not sure if even online dynasty can keep the game alive for long. Its bad enough that one has to figure out all the sliders on these titles but when you also have to incorporate tons of house rules it really starts to lose its fun. You can find my slider threads for the past games in the slider thread section. You will see me going back and forth from AA to heisman in past games trying to get SIM style and some form of competition but always giving up at some point because its impossible.

Yes...I crossed to the dark side once I realized EA was the only footall game I would be able to play anymore. I do not cheese, but I also do not expect sim play anymore. In fact if my online opponent lines up his RB at QB and runs 2 plays, but does not glitch punt or onside kick, I consider that a quality game. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »