Home

NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions

1. why cant we get different presentation for rival games, bowl games and national championship game? those games should feel different from regular season games.

2. when in bowl games we should have bowl patches and team specific endzones with pre-game show and halftime highlights and a post game show. i mean if you trying to add realism to the game, that should be in.

3. why cant we practice during the season. this feature is in madden

4. how about spring games to see how your recruits thats comin in perform. the hell with that sim training. we should have control over that

5. campus legend was a good start, but i hear there wasnt much improvement with that. why? i think it can compete with franchise mode if yall put the effort into this mode.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:19 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

In the online dynasty, are we allowed to play with the non-user teams. For example, If I have the Gators and no one has the Canes, can you have someone play with the Canes or do you HAVE to play the computer?
Old 05-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #35
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdog

4. how about spring games to see how your recruits thats comin in perform. the hell with that sim training. we should have control over that
In real life, most kids that are recruited don't start college until the fall, so it would have to be some sort of fall practice not a spring game. I do think we should have control over off season training though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #36
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8

1. Can you spectate other players' games during online dynasty?

(there's nothing better than watching one of my buddies lose a game)
Old 05-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #37
Rookie

vick0989's Arena

OVR: 1
Wink Re: NCAA Football 09 Producer Interview Questions

I have a question, are the revolution helmets that tim tebow uses:G2BD-R Facemask in this game?? thank you, please answer this because this is a question im sure many will wonder
Old 05-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #38
Rookie

sflack's Arena

Will it be possible to get out of the locked games in the Dynasty Mode scheduling to be able to schedule other teams? It would eliminate less interesting games that get simulated.

Last edited by sflack; 05-18-2008 at 11:44 AM. Reason: stated better
Old 05-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #39
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

These are questions specific to the PSP version:

1. Will you be able to transfer files from PS2 to PSP and back like the Madden games?

2. Will there be online roster sharing in the PSP version?

3. Will you be able to export draft classes from PSP version of NCAA to Madden?
Old 05-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #40
Rookie

xedia's Arena

1) Are roster sizes changed? Scholarships are 85, but almost every school has 100+ on their roster including walkons. 70 just doesnt cut it for the dynasty guys. It drives me crazy every year to have to in essence cut 30+ players per year from every team. Including preferred walkon status to the recruiting wars would flesh out recruiting even more.

2) complete CAP or edit player rights. Would like official confirmation that edit player can change class. Give the people that want to put the time in the ability to get rosters as right as possible, considering question #1 above.

3) Is the number of penalties called more realistic?

4) not something that will exist in this years game, but possibly for the future. Can we get some new form of discipline in the game? Not just for the players, but for the programs as well, mimicking the current APR issues some teams are facing?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »