Home

Am I crazy? A simple yes or no will do...

This is a discussion on Am I crazy? A simple yes or no will do... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Am I crazy? A simple yes or no will do...

First and foremost, thank you Steve for the many screenshots that you have provided. They make waiting for July 15, 2008 bearable.

How may of you out there are like me? Already editing rosters based on beta screenshots? It is quite limited how much I am able to do. I am filling in data on a excel spreadsheet. It just may make actually editing rosters when the game comes out a little bit easier.

Is anyone into Creating the actual prospects that are being recruited currently for the 2009 signing period?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #2

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Am I crazy? A simple yes or no will do...

Yes you are crazy

Just kidding. I'll take it a step further. I am so pumped for this game that I have been edited by NCAA 2008 roster to match the screenshots from the 09 roster on the team I will be doing a dynasty with, Baylor. I've been getting a little spring practice in while I am waiting for the new game.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Editing rosters as far as names or ratings? I don't ever mess with the ratings, because after 1 season its pointless anyway. I just play with the cards I am delt.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
MVP

Methlab's Arena

I love gaming as much as the next guy, but at a certain point I have to reccomend you find female compansionship. lol.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I don't change the default rosters all that much, but I do create some of the top Prep Seniors and put them in to be recruited.

I really only guess (a decent guess though) on ratings, because I use the games made up prospects as a guideline. Drop back QB, running Qb, strong Hb, speed Hb, etc.... along with some actual ratings like a 40 time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #6

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I love gaming as much as the next guy, but at a certain point I have to reccomend you find female compansionship. lol.
I'm happily married with a 7-year old child (who shares the same love for video games as myself) and another baby on the way. I don't know the original posters situation but there is nothing wrong with a person having a hobby they enjoy doing in their spare time.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
MVP

Methlab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I'm happily married with a 7-year old child (who shares the same love for video games as myself) and another baby on the way. I don't know the original posters situation but there is nothing wrong with a person having a hobby they enjoy doing in their spare time.
lol..ok man. Sorry to upset you with a joke.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #8
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

I thought I was the only one .

I am doing the same, I already have about 15-20 pages of Names to be placed in to the game.

Have most of the Top 10 done already.

W/ Top 6-15 players from all teams done as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »