Home

If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions

This is a discussion on If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions

Ok, I read the great column talking about how EA is viewing these boards and taking suggestions. I think in this thread make some suggestions. We may not be able to get them in the game in time for release, but maybe we can.....worth trying.

First off, make sure the roster share feature is like that of College Hoops 2k8. Do not do it like EA locker room where we must be friends with someone in able to get the rosters. It would be great if EA did fix this issue if it does need to be fixed.

Second, some teams change uniforms and not through EA's fault, they aren't going to be in the game. Sometimes it is due to a late release of the new uniforms to the public. Whatever the reason I'd like to see some uniform updates on xbox live so that you can help make the masses happy too. This can also work with left out alternates.

My last one is a hope that you can come up with some way to include the missing stadiums, even if it is like I said before and just an added via Xbox live would be nice. Just one of those wishful thinking requests.

Ok, add to this list. Even if it is something like my last one that I doubt we'll see, if you want it added. Worst case is they actually listen and it is added to next year's game. We can just moan about it and know nothing is done, or we can actually voice and see what happens. In madden, the cowboys helmets have already been fixed as a result so why not?

Just have fun with your requests. Most likely we won't get them answered, but we can dream. or pray.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Rookie

ThatsWhatSheSaid's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions

Field Degradation (I think that's how you spell it)

ESPN gameday preview of the day's games and then do a preview of your game last right before the game gets started

Better team entrances (doesn't have to be team specific)
Old 05-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
First off, make sure the roster share feature is like that of College Hoops 2k8. Do not do it like EA locker room where we must be friends with someone in able to get the rosters. It would be great if EA did fix this issue if it does need to be fixed.
From PastaPadre's blog:

1220: Good news on roster sharing. You don’t have to be on a friends list to grab it. You can pull it from anyone just by typing in their gamertag/name. Just found this out!
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

The only thing I'm concerned with pre-release is the CPU quick-snapping on every play. Everything else seems pretty peachy, if you ask me.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighoff63
From PastaPadre's blog:

1220: Good news on roster sharing. You don’t have to be on a friends list to grab it. You can pull it from anyone just by typing in their gamertag/name. Just found this out!
Thanks for sharing. Maybe they did read and change this after seeing some gripes about it earlier or maybe we jumped the gun. None the less great news and thanks for sharing.

Guess my list is down to two.....thought of one more (and one I know won't happen, but I'm putting it in anyway.)

While I know we can't get a full stable of d1aa teams this way, maybe give us the top ones via xbox live? App St., Delware, ect. Would be a good start. Doubtful, but like I said, I'm asking for what I want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid

ESPN gameday preview of the day's games and then do a preview of your game last right before the game gets started
Problem is, I can see this looking REALLY lame. I mean, Chris Berman's intro on NFL 2K5 was lame. As much as I'd like to see team entrances, I'd like not to see a Lee Corso animation.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

team specific entrances are definitely needed but if it takes away gameplay or framerates then no....ea is tryin to bring the college atmosphere to there game so team specific entrances are a vital part and i do agree its time to do away with that d1aa stuff...if appalachian state is gonna get that kinda treatment what good was there win over michigan. imagine there players pickin up ncaa 09 only to realize they been called a generic d1aa and more then likely none of the ratings for players will match the actual app. state team
Old 05-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

The Alamo Dome needs a lot of work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »