Home

Adam Thompson (NCAA Designer) Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Adam Thompson (NCAA Designer) Q&A Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #2545
Rookie

Taitr23's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Adam Thompson (NCAA Designer) Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
You might want to yell at someone at VT. Every year the schools have to approve the uniform and stadium/field artwork.
Doubt that is what happened, but hey...ya never know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #2546
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

I'm gonna say one thing. As soon folks start talking all greasy, this **** is getting locked. So you might wanna show that you have some polish about yourself and keep observations civil.

Thats pathetic that I have to even say that. Sometimes I wonder how old some folks are that frequent these forums. That might be the root of the problem.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #2547
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo9000
The real question is why someone would bump a year old thread?
seriously, i was reading the 1st few pages thinking this was this year then i finally got to a question about CAS and someone said its been confirmed its not in there and i was like wtf? Then i saw the date and it said 08 and i'm like why the **** did someone bump this thread?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:29 AM   #2548
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Hi Adam!

I posted something several months back about the jersey numbers, how they looked really weird for some teams. Check out the following screen shot. It's hard to see but the Wisconsin player (#21) on the right, notice how the "1" is unusually thick? You mentioned that that's something they were looking into?

Thx, and thank you for being on this forum!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...A_THOMPSON.jpg
Old 06-10-2009, 07:17 AM   #2549
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Who's responsible for these rosters? These are the WORST rosters I've ever seen in the many years I've had NCAA.

WVU had the #15 defense nationally, and you gave them GARBAGE ratings. All their linebackers are mid 70's, our freshman all american, two time all big east defensive tackle is like an 82, our defensive backs are garbage, and our best rated defensive player isn't even on the team anymore and I told two designers that three months ago and they told me it'd be in.

Good lord.
They more than made up for it offensively, though. I'm a WVU fan, but WR Alric Arnett a 90? He's decent, but come on. Wes Lyons an 87??? Wes hasn't been able to win a starting role at WR in 3 years... at WVU. And he's 6'8". If you have that kind of freakish size and are a junior and can't beat out some pretty mediocre guys, you're not an 87... or even a 77.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »