Home

Top 50 players in NCAA 09

This is a discussion on Top 50 players in NCAA 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #49
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Top 50 players in NCAA 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVX BLITZZ XVX
How the hell would you know more about success than me? We had the best college football team of all time. We enjoyed 3 national titles in 4 years and had it not been for some absent minded refs had 4 national titles in 5 years. How many national titles does Missouri have or have played in? We won two other national titles in the 70's and under Osborne we never had a season with less than 9 wins, can Pinkel say that? That is success, a one season wonder with a booger eating QB is not all that great.

Keep this in mind, you bash us for our recent woes but what bowl game did you go to last year....Cotton, the very same Cotton bowl we went to the year before.

As far as the Crouch thing goes you can have your opinion but the bottom line is "HE WON THE HEISMAN". If memory serves me right your savior didn't.

Yea you are right, we got absolutely drilled by Kansas and it hurt but it wasn't a talent issue, it was a coaching issue. I never wanted Callahan and neither did most Husker fans but we didn't make the choice to hire him. Have we struggled lately, yea but i'll take our history and recent history against Missouri's history any day. We ARE college football, what are you?

You can have Gabbert, he was sure built up nice but check out his senior season stats. More picks that TD's...in HIGH SCHOOL. Plus being a Nebraskan when i say i'll do something i do it and he committed to Nebraska not Callahan. Decommiting after knowing that Tom Osborne would be there to be our AD and knowing we'd hire a great coach says a lot about his character. I'm glad he went to Missouri because we will be able to punish him every year for being an idiot the same way we have punished Josh Freeman.

As far as your online skills go....look me up...360 gamer tag is the exact same as my name on here. I'll show you a few things.

I'm not very good at posting video's but maybe this will work just to give you some memories of Eric Crouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXMPvaA8tI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DYJi...eature=related
Yeah congrats on that Heisman. Because all people remember for that is him winning it, getting embarrassed in tha Nat'l Title game to Miami, and then lasting 12 days with the Rams.

And yeah, Mizzou doesn't have any national titles. But when was your last one?....uhh...umm...yeah.

I go to Mizzou because they have the best Journalism school in the WORLD.

47 National Championships, 5 football titles, 6 baseball titles, winningest baseball program in tha history of college baseball, and three 3 national titles (Not including track, golf, etc) since 2000.

Can your corn boys say that?

Legendkilla5 is my XBL as you can see. You have no idea brah.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is that all you really can come up with?

Crouch didn't have the career we thought he might in the NFL but not many have had great careers in the NFL when switching from QB to whatever position an NFL team puts you at.

During his time at NU, he was the man. All Chase Daniel has to do is recieve the ball from center and make a 5-10 yard pass. WOW, that's talent. Let's see him run the triple option and take hit after hit after hit and still do the things that Crouch did.

Not that it matters now but the real story with Crouch is that when he was drafted he needed two surgeries and the Rams knew that and drafted him anyways. He couldn't play needing the surgeries and the Rams didn't want him to have them because they said he needed to learn his new position. Mike Martz is an *** which is why he's not there anymore or the job he had after that and is now on his 3rd job. This is just FYI.

If your so good at NCAA then it would give me all the pleasure in the world to invite you to our NCAA 09 Online Dynasty. I'm Nebraska and i'd love to destory your journalism school every single year.

You know you lost the battle when you have to bring in other sports to try to get a leg up. I don't know how many titles our other sports at Nebraska have won and it doesn't really matter considering this is a football forum.

To the other guy that said something refering to the classiness of NU fans your a complete idiot.

Last year some good family friends went to Missouri to see family and go to the game. They have a 7 year old boy and 2 year old boy and while at the game Missouri fans were talking trash to their 7 year old. Enough so that his father had to tell the people to leave their son alone. They continued to heckle his family and kids and when the game was over followed them to their car and proceeded to punch out my friend and key their family car all in front of his family. That is not the only story i have heard about Missouri fans so give me a break.

Opposing fans are NEVER treated that way at Nebraska games although if it is going to happen it will be this year at the Missouri game because so many HUSKER FANS heard about this story and many others so who knows what will happen. We don't turn the other cheek around here.

You know what's funny is Missouri fans from all over are saying NATIONAL TITLE this year and i would almost guarantee they lose their first game against Illinois. That would be so funny, God i hope that happens.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #51
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

That will be enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #52
Rookie

fine, we'll see them soon enough anyways.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 8

HAHAHAHA

Todd Reesing > Graham Harrell and Sam Bradford

And Todd Reesing = Chase Daniels

Yet Reesing is a 92.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #54
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVX BLITZZ XVX
Is that all you really can come up with?

Crouch didn't have the career we thought he might in the NFL but not many have had great careers in the NFL when switching from QB to whatever position an NFL team puts you at.

During his time at NU, he was the man. All Chase Daniel has to do is recieve the ball from center and make a 5-10 yard pass. WOW, that's talent. Let's see him run the triple option and take hit after hit after hit and still do the things that Crouch did.

Not that it matters now but the real story with Crouch is that when he was drafted he needed two surgeries and the Rams knew that and drafted him anyways. He couldn't play needing the surgeries and the Rams didn't want him to have them because they said he needed to learn his new position. Mike Martz is an *** which is why he's not there anymore or the job he had after that and is now on his 3rd job. This is just FYI.

If your so good at NCAA then it would give me all the pleasure in the world to invite you to our NCAA 09 Online Dynasty. I'm Nebraska and i'd love to destory your journalism school every single year.

You know you lost the battle when you have to bring in other sports to try to get a leg up. I don't know how many titles our other sports at Nebraska have won and it doesn't really matter considering this is a football forum.

To the other guy that said something refering to the classiness of NU fans your a complete idiot.

Last year some good family friends went to Missouri to see family and go to the game. They have a 7 year old boy and 2 year old boy and while at the game Missouri fans were talking trash to their 7 year old. Enough so that his father had to tell the people to leave their son alone. They continued to heckle his family and kids and when the game was over followed them to their car and proceeded to punch out my friend and key their family car all in front of his family. That is not the only story i have heard about Missouri fans so give me a break.

Opposing fans are NEVER treated that way at Nebraska games although if it is going to happen it will be this year at the Missouri game because so many HUSKER FANS heard about this story and many others so who knows what will happen. We don't turn the other cheek around here.

You know what's funny is Missouri fans from all over are saying NATIONAL TITLE this year and i would almost guarantee they lose their first game against Illinois. That would be so funny, God i hope that happens.

Where did I say MU would be in tha National Title?!

And yeah..it's fair to compare an option, run first QB to a QB in a no huddle spread offense. Makes a lot of sense.

And yeah I agree that Mizzou fans can be *******es. I live in Texas, and at tha TTech game, some idiot started talking **** on Texas and I told him to stfu. But EVERY school has fans like that.

Texas football > Nebraska football > MU football

Yeah. Because your incredible defense will stop my offense. If your online dynasty starts in August, I can join it. And I'll enjoy you beating me 41-6. Cough.

Enjoy your corn though.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #55
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperLantern
HAHAHAHA

Todd Reesing > Graham Harrell and Sam Bradford

And Todd Reesing = Chase Daniels

Yet Reesing is a 92.

Todd Reesing > Sam Bradford?

Seriously?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #56
Rookie

enjoy, i know chase did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEW8_...eature=related

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »