Home

A Look Ahead to NCAA Football 2010

This is a discussion on A Look Ahead to NCAA Football 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: A Look Ahead to NCAA Football 2010

personally im the cockiest guy ever and i like to show off when i score my tds and i like the celebrations this year but i miss like in 2004 when you could pick a celebration with the buttons like a small one or a huge celebreation that could get u a penalty

also put the celebration dives back in those were awesome and final the most important thing to add opponnent celebrations
like..

if i was playing agansit florida in the swamp and i scored i could do the chomp celebration but like negate it u know wht i mean
Old 08-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #58
Rookie

on hair selection could you not make the long hair so long because I have long hair but its not that long.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan101
on hair selection could you not make the long hair so long because I have long hair but its not that long.
well i guess you could have something like long hair1 and long hair2.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan101
No offense, but hair length!? With so much wrong, hair length?

A guess another question instead of looking ahead to 2010, we have to consider what features will be left out and unfortunately what gets broken that was fine before.

I can't stress enough that we need to make a list of items that are good from 2009 that don't need any "fixing" otherwise there is a good chance that things we like will get busted in 2010.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

A guess another question instead of looking ahead to 2010, we have to consider what features will be left out and unfortunately what gets broken that was fine before.

I can't stress enough that we need to make a list of items that are good from 2009 that don't need any "fixing" otherwise there is a good chance that things we like will get busted in 2010.
gameplay-wise, I don't think I can think of a single thing that I would say is good enough to not get a long look for next year.

EA, upgrade your gameplay team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #62
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

For 2010 - How about a button in the roster edit screen that would allow you to transfer a player? You could have it in the same menu where you can change their attributes. Make it so that when you select it, it gives you a list of all the schools to transfer that player to, you choose the school, and voila, he goes to that roster and is ineligible for one year. So for players that by the time the game comes out have transferred to other schools, you could "transfer" them to their new school. For instance, right now I could go in and transfer Josh Jarboe over to Troy.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #63
Banned

bring back rushing attack this was a fun mini game

for campus legend instead of it automatically giving you your stats after your high school games they give you points that you can use for what attributes you want 2 increase i think this is on last gen for 2006 not entirely sure
Old 08-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

dude chill out! Its just a suggestion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »