Home

Option inquiry

This is a discussion on Option inquiry within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
Rookie

Diabolicole's Arena

OVR: 2
Option inquiry

Hey guys new to the site just wanted to say I love reading your thoughts its good to see people as pumped about ncaa as me. My question is about the option. I havn't seen much said about it on here and I was just wondering if anyone as adressed the problems I saw with it last year. A QB could be getting gang-tackled by three guys, be upside down and backwards and still manage to teleport the ball 10 yards with incredible accuracy to his HB for huge gains. Does anyone know if EA has tended to this or is the option still going to be gamebreaking? I know the option can be a deadly play, but I'd like to see some fumbles or bad pitches when the QB wait too long to pitch.
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Question Re: Option inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolicole
Hey guys new to the site just wanted to say I love reading your thoughts its good to see people as pumped about ncaa as me. My question is about the option. I havn't seen much said about it on here and I was just wondering if anyone as adressed the problems I saw with it last year. A QB could be getting gang-tackled by three guys, be upside down and backwards and still manage to teleport the ball 10 yards with incredible accuracy to his HB for huge gains. Does anyone know if EA has tended to this or is the option still going to be gamebreaking? I know the option can be a deadly play, but I'd like to see some fumbles or bad pitches when the QB wait too long to pitch.
Thanks

You should browse through this forum.

From what I understand the option pitches are fixed.

We'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »