Home

Online Dynasty Manual Job Offer System

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Manual Job Offer System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Online Dynasty Manual Job Offer System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolicole
Absolutely man. I put this up here for anybody who would want to use it or tweak it or whatever. I'm pumped other people want to use the system.

I've actually made an excell program for tallying up the points each year also if you want it. It's not that complicated but it's nice to have everything organized and calculated for you. Let me know if you want it and I'll email it to you or something.
Could you send it to me? I'll pm you my email address.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #18
Rookie

Diabolicole's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST
Could you send it to me? I'll pm you my email address.
For sure just pm me your adress
Old 06-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #19
Rookie

braveseddie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilesThing
I think it's going to be possible for the commish to take the dynasty offline after the bowl games have been played, assign user control to all the human dynasty teams, accept/reject whatever offers pop up, and then take the dynasty back online. I think one of the producers mentioned this as a possible work around.

If that doesn't work, the points system you guys made up looks like it will suffice.
Not a bad idea, that seems like it should work.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #20
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

I think my league will use a similar system. Thanks for the post!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #21
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolicole
Hey guys, since the online dynasty is not going to feature job offers me and some other guys in my dynasty have come up with a system of getting points to move up schools.

We wanted to still have the fun of working our way up the ranks and earning that big school rather than just starting there. Anyways here is the final product we came up with in written form that I'm sending to all the guys in my online dynasty.

I figured some of you might have a system too and maybe you could help me out with any issues our method might present or any ideas to make it more fair. It's a lot to look at so thanks in advance for any input.
-D
great idea for moving up in the ranks. i think this would work.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #22
Rookie

Diabolicole's Arena

Thanks for the support guys. We had some intense debate over how to put this system together I'm glad you all think it'll work out. Everybody is totally welcome to use it. Hopefully the points will work out nicely, we ran through several possible scenarios and it seemed to work out pretty fairly overall. Let me know if you guys plan to use it and see any problems so I can work it out in my dynasty too.

Oh and don't forget Ive got that program if you guys plan to use the system and want an easy calculator for it.

Let me know if you have any questions for the points, I think we thought of an explanation for just about everything. ha
-D
Old 06-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 18

Heck I might use this system as house rules for my offline dynasty. Seems kind of unrealistic to get offered a big job after doing well for a couple years with a Sun Belt or MAC team.

Once (06 on XBOX I think) I was offered ND, Auburn and FSU after going 7-5 and 9-3 with Troy. I did win the Sun Belt both times, beat one or two ranked team and was 1-1 in the New Orleans Bowl but that hardly seems enough to warrant offers to such big programs.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #24
Rookie

Diabolicole's Arena

Yea I know what you mean, last year in our dynasties it was always pretty annoying for temple, baylor, or tulane to have a (7-5) or (8-4) pretty decent season and have USC, Tennessee and ND always come knocking on the door. Felt like there were like only 6 big teams that cycled through giving offers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »