Home

FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360

This is a discussion on FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #65
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FYI: Bill Abner has NCAA 09 for the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskAir
Screw the bowl endzones, screw the accelerated clock...

My BIGGEST concern from last year was the interception bug. My night is ruined.
Attention Chicken Littles!!

Read more carefully....

Quote:
And best of all -- at the half it's 13-10 OSU and that was the only USC INT. USC QB is I think 8/13 at the half. Beanie has 70 yards on the ground. AND -- Heisman feels extremely playable this year. If you are an NCAA vet--trust me. Start on Heisman. Don't even mess with AA. Well, if you are playing with a good team at least. Even so, it plays SO much better.
Good lord people...I'd suggest TRYING the game before proclaiming that the sky is falling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #66
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

He had me until he said this

Quote:
I did have to take the QB Quiz to boost my composure. I admit -- it's a total guessing game. I picked right and unlocked an achievement. Woo.
No its not they give you multple pictures of the play developing if anything its to easy to find the right play. I can remember Rhombic, myself, and MadSci picking the right play every single time. We where like 19 for 20 and we threw a ton of pics playing against each other. But as it has already been stated we almost never play the cpu at community day there aren't enough dev kits for everyone to have their own station.

The funny thing is the worst part of the game at this stage hasn't even been talked about yet I wonder how the community will react when the cat is out of the bag.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:07 PM   #67
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

anyone checked out Adam's Q&A thread since this has been posted. I would look but am afraid of what I might see/read.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Attention Chicken Littles!!

Read more carefully....

Good lord people...I'd suggest TRYING the game before proclaiming that the sky is falling.
Thank you thats what I've been trying to tell this people! Just wait guys really!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #69
Rookie

HuskAir's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05

No its not they give you multple pictures of the play developing if anything its to easy to find the right play. I can remember Rhombic, myself, and MadSci picking the right play every single time. We where like 19 for 20 and we threw a ton of pics playing against each other. But as it has already been stated we almost never play the cpu at community day there aren't enough dev kits for everyone to have their own station.

The funny thing is the worst part of the game at this stage hasn't even been talked about yet I wonder how the community will react when the cat is out of the bag.
Let me guess... online dynasties are completely stripped down... and there are silly guidelines?
Old 07-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 1

nobody here even mentioned how many games he played. Was it one game? The funny thing is I dont really think it's a bug. I mean sure some games crappy QB's would throw INT's, but I played some games on AA in which the CPU never threw any INTs so I fail to see what the big issue here is.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #71
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05

I thought this too. It is really easy IMO.

I don't even want to know the worst part of the game is...or do I? Would it happen to be the kick and punt returns?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #72
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
anyone checked out Adam's Q&A thread since this has been posted. I would look but am afraid of what I might see/read.

I'm sure its full of such educated posts as...

"You guys SUCK!"

"Blow me Adam!!"

"EA doesn't care!!"

"I won't be fooled this year!!!"

And all of this..by folks who haven't played the game and are basing their rage on one HALF of one game by someone ELSE.

Brilliant I tell you. Simply Brilliant.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »