Home

**The NCAA 09 Roster Issue Thread**

This is a discussion on **The NCAA 09 Roster Issue Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 04:34 AM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
**The NCAA 09 Roster Issue Thread**

I have uploaded a video to YouTUBE confirming that teams are now disappearing. FYI, I had started my rosters from scratch and after 13 teams the game began to crash. After an exchange of messages with pastapadre he convinced me to use his roster file for the base. The plan was to make his roster file as accurate as possible because it was already completed. After editing Air Force - Clemson I decided to check things out because I had been stories of teams disappearing, etc. Well, sure enough after editing 46 players on pasta's roster file I noticed that some teams were missing. They are gone from the roster management area and the Play Now interface.

The following teams have disappeared:
Florida Atlantic
Florida International
Troy
Western Kentucky
Wyoming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 04:40 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Teams are disappearing now...

I am going to recommend my friends to wait on purchasing this product. Thousands of consumers are going to go nuts once they buy this and realize this thing has major major issues. This may sound crazy but EA needs to pull the plug on this before Tuesday. If we think this is gonna be fixed in a day or two we are fooling ourselves. This game is really messed up from the little time I've had with it and what I am reading. EA pull this thing and do the right thing for the consumer.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:41 AM   #3
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

LOL..krazyness...every year
wonder what kinds of prob madden will have
Old 07-13-2008, 04:43 AM   #4
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm telling everyone I know not to buy it. This is ridiculous. There should definitely be a recall or something. Imagine the people that don't have access to Xbox Live. If the problem is patched via the servers how will they receive the updated patch.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I'm telling everyone I know not to buy it. This is ridiculous. There should definitely be a recall or something. Imagine the people that don't have access to Xbox Live. If the problem is patched via the servers how will they receive the updated patch.
u think EA already know about it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 04:47 AM   #6
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
I agree, it is. Disappearing teams? I don't understand how QA doesn't catch simple stuff like this.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:47 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
I believe all patches are free, you just have to pay for xbox-live gold if you want to play online.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:49 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

People ask me why I don't own a 360 or a PS3, and for that matter why I don't play console games anymore. This video would be a perfect example why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »