Home

Rosters for xbox 360

This is a discussion on Rosters for xbox 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
Rookie

bigsadd's Arena

OVR: 4
Cool

p

Last edited by bigsadd; 07-13-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Rosters for xbox 360

Dude Pasta is as straight up of a person there is. So im not understanding why everyone is worrying about where he got his rosters. (did it ever occur that he cannot say so do to NCAA violations)

PLus why complain I mean he has the rosters, if you want them use them , if not dont. Seems simple enough to me.

I dont get why people are wanting to know where or how he got his rosters (BIG DEAL) He got them so whats it matter. Its not gonna change anything.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Dude Pasta is as straight up of a person there is. So im not understanding why everyone is worrying about where he got his rosters. (did it ever occur that he cannot say so do to NCAA violations)

PLus why complain I mean he has the rosters, if you want them use them , if not dont. Seems simple enough to me.

I dont get why people are wanting to know where or how he got his rosters (BIG DEAL) He got them so whats it matter. Its not gonna change anything.
I think one reason why everyone wants to know how he got them is because no one else has been able to do them without the game freezing, but yet somehow his are complete and in his locker.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

somewhat off topic but this seemed like the only roster thread i could find...the spreadsheet with all the player ratings wont load for me, any1 know wut the problem might be r wanna give me some notre dame ratings? thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »