Home

Automatic Photos and Instant Replays

This is a discussion on Automatic Photos and Instant Replays within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Automatic Photos and Instant Replays

Does anyone know how to turn off the automatic photo feature? I hated it from last year; it was a major nuisance, because they would often just take a snapshot rather then show a replay, even after huge plays. Since the demo didn't have the automatic snapshots, I thought the game wouldn't either, but there it is again, as big a pain in the tush as it was last year.

Is anyone getting many Instant Replays? I don't think I've seen one. The demo really mislead me - it had a lot of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Automatic Photos and Instant Replays

The automatic photos is a USELESS feature. I'm sure 99.9% of people don't keep or use the photos that are taken automatically. I seriously hope they get rid this next year. It is so annoying.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Fluff E Bunny's Arena

OVR: 1

Unfortunately, despite feedback to the point, EA doesn't seem interested in making their 'atmosphere' features optional. These kinds of things are annoying to a lot of people but we get stuck with them.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
The automatic photos is a USELESS feature. I'm sure 99.9% of people don't keep or use the photos that are taken automatically. I seriously hope they get rid this next year. It is so annoying.
Yeah, I don't think I've ever read from anyone that liked the auto photo feature.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15

I felt the same way when since i played the demo and got to see replays for plays that were significant or that would normally be replay if i were watching an actual broadcast. In the retail version it seems to be missing, its almost like after you make a good play it cuts to the mascot doing their thing for about 5-7 seconds and then you get quick flash of a photo. I rarely even see replays of touchdowns. I sincerely EA looks into this along with the other issues that are out there because for me this is a subtle yet important part of playing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »