Home

Has EA shipped yet?

This is a discussion on Has EA shipped yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Has EA shipped yet?

mines is still processing...this is really ridiculous
Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Yeah and I try to check my order status and my EA login keeps being reset!
I KNOW. These guys are absolutely unbelievable.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:44 AM   #11
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Well... hopefully "processing" means about to be shipped and the problems with logons is a sign that they're just very busy and can't update the order status in real-time. But first a major bug goes undetected and then they can't get the game out on time and screw up their login database. Makes you wonder who's in charge there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 12:50 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeSwooshJuan
Or! Take your brand new version you get from EA back to Gamestop!
I thought about that as well but it would defeat the purpose of taking even a few lousy dollars out of EA's pocket. I may end up having to go that route if I get busy at work in the next couple days and don't have time to go to the post office.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:58 AM   #13
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
I thought about that as well but it would defeat the purpose of taking even a few lousy dollars out of EA's pocket. I may end up having to go that route if I get busy at work in the next couple days and don't have time to go to the post office.
I just got the email a few minutes ago. It was shipped earlier today via overnight and should be here tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

yea, I got my email in the middle of the night and my copy is currently in transit from UPS and should be here when I get off of work.

I guess EA isn't so bad after all, they jusst have to work on keeping their order tracking up to date.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwaykid
yea, I got my email in the middle of the night and my copy is currently in transit from UPS and should be here when I get off of work.

I guess EA isn't so bad after all, they jusst have to work on keeping their order tracking up to date.
I got the same email as well, and just got an email from my building that the game has arrived. Now the only problem is that I either have to find a way to get out of work real early today or hope I don't get stuck here late if cutting out early isn't possible.

Even though the game shipped on the release date and arrived the next day, I'm still never going to place an order through EA again. Its not worth the hassle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #16
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
I got the same email as well, and just got an email from my building that the game has arrived. Now the only problem is that I either have to find a way to get out of work real early today or hope I don't get stuck here late if cutting out early isn't possible.

Even though the game shipped on the release date and arrived the next day, I'm still never going to place an order through EA again. Its not worth the hassle.
I can give the benefit of doubt that release day is so hectic that the release days for NCAA and Madden probably make up over half their shipping volume and so they were overwhelmed that it was impossible to keep the order status up to date in real time, since that still has to be updated by an actual person. Still, being EA they could have shipped on Monday...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »