Home

Custom Stadium Sounds (PS3) - Anyone having issues?

This is a discussion on Custom Stadium Sounds (PS3) - Anyone having issues? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Custom Stadium Sounds (PS3) - Anyone having issues?

So yesterday while I was waiting on a set of Rosters to pop up on the web, I started playing with my Custom Stadium Sounds in great detail. Got everything downloaded, picked out, and loaded onto a USB drive, and loaded it in and programmed it all in.

Well in my first game, sure enough on my first TD, Faith No More's "Epic" blares throughout the stadium. Everything on that first drive worked perfectly (aside from being too loud, and very un-college football like ) all the way up to the kickoff. After the kickoff, no stadium sounds played for the rest of the game.

My next game....exact same thing. Opening drive, first score, and kickoff they all played great, and then nothing played again for the rest of the game.

Again, this is on PS3. Anyone else having issues? Anyone have a potential fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:32 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Custom Stadium Sounds (PS3) - Anyone having issues?

So after playing again tonight I had the same experience. 3 games, and all 3 featured my Stadium Sounds playing fine on my first drive, touchdown, and kickoff, and then they died completely. Like clockwork, all 3 games it was the same.

I've been browsing these forums and others, but I'm not seeing much discussion about the issue, or if it is a widespread issue. I saw on other post in here about it being "glitchy" but I'm not sure if it is the same as mine.

Any PS3 owners messed with it yet, and have any in depth thoughts on if it is indeed the same issue, a different one, or if their is a fix?
Old 07-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Glad to know im not alone.............The custom sounds for the PS3 is not working properly. I can't believe EA released this game with this many BUGS!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
Rookie

i had the same problem. i went and re-edited my songs and put them back on flash drive, then ps3, etc. after i redone everything they seem to be working fine. i really don't know what was wrong, maybe one of the files were corrupt or something, who knows. hope this helps.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
Rookie

petey - did you remove the mp3's then remove all of your in game sounds? did you delete your profile then build it backup?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

Its worked fine for me so far but I'm a disappointed that you can only assign one song to each event. Am I wrong or is it only one song per event?

Last edited by Pratt75; 07-17-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Mine work fine. Do you have a kickoff event? I think that may be the culprit..My game froze trying to load a kickoff event so i took it off..
Old 07-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Rookie

Yes, ill play with that when i get home, but the very first game I played had a kickoff event, and the sounds played through the whole game, for some reason every game i played after that had my kickoff mp3, but the rest stopped working

There's others who are posting this issue, im just looking for a fix. Maybe i need to do what petey did

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »