Home

Can anybody get the CPU to run the ball?

This is a discussion on Can anybody get the CPU to run the ball? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon9 Can anybody get the CPU to run the ball?

Effectively run the ball? I've been scanning the threads but haven't found anything solid. If so, what level, AA or Heisman and what slider set? Besides this (and the weather channel feed not working) I'm enjoying the game... Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Can anybody get the CPU to run the ball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbuckley
Effectively run the ball? I've been scanning the threads but haven't found anything solid. If so, what level, AA or Heisman and what slider set? Besides this (and the weather channel feed not working) I'm enjoying the game... Thanks
They run very ggod with my sliders. Had 1 complaint that they ran too well.. but "One size doesn't fil all" with sliders. I'd suggest just trying the different sets privided and adjust to your liking.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

i think cpu runs well with heisman default sliders personally. you will have to make a conscious effort to not only defend the run but to be semi conservative attacking it because of the amount of tackles they break. while not being perfectly realistic, it will help to counter the stupid AI of the CPU. i welcome the CPU robo qb and tackle breaking ability on heisman as it presents at least a challenge to win the game for a change.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I guess it depends on if the sliders work or not but if you are on AA, boost the cpu run block and running back ability to help out. I'd also boost the cpu RBA to about 75 or more. I've personally got cpu RBA at 75 and RBL at 90 right now on AA and it works decent. WVU did light me up pretty good in one game while others are below what I would expect. Its still early but the sliders certainly seem watered down and not very effective.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon7 Re: Can anybody get the CPU to run the ball?

Thanks guys, I guess I will try a few games on Heisman default and then a few games on AA with sliders. I've never really played on Heisman thru the years (cause I usually get my *** handed to me. LOL). However, I would rather have the CPU lean towards too effective running than not enough. I suppose I will need to use the same team-matchup on both settings to get best results. I play mostly off-line dynasty, so CPU AI is important to me. Thanx again, I'll let u know the results......
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »