Home

CAMPUS LEGEND FOR 09 SUX

This is a discussion on CAMPUS LEGEND FOR 09 SUX within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Angry CAMPUS LEGEND FOR 09 SUX

Its terrible... There is NO o-line blocking of any type. Not even a decent attempt on anyones part to try and block... The running game sucks baseketballs... The RB has a HUGE hole up the middle and for some god forsaken reason decides to go to the left or right side,and look at that, the hole dang opponent is here waiting to gangtackle his dumb arse.... OH, on a personal note, 2 games into my third year QB, I throw a pass out to my HB on a 3rd down @ UM.... He catches it about a half yard in front of the 1st down line BUT decides(cuz hes the geatest mind EVER) to go backwards about 5 yards, 5 YARDS, to TRY and take it to the opposite side of the field.. And wouldnt you know it he doesnt get the 1st.... Not to mention Passins/Catching... I threw a pass to a WIDE OPEN WR on the side line and he catches it with a clear shot running the 50 yards to the endzone.. When he decides to instead of going for the TD(cuz u know we dont need it when were down in the 4th) he decides to cut across the middle of the field for some reason and wouldnt you know it thats where the D catches him....

CAMPUS LEGEND IS A JOKE

Last edited by kenp86; 07-18-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 03:53 AM   #2
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: CAMPUS LEGEND FOR 09 SUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
Its terrible... There is NO o-line blocking of any type. Not even a decent attempt on anyones part to try and block... The running game sucks baseketballs... The RB has a HUGE hole up the middle and for some god forsaken reason decides to go to the left or right side,and look at that, the hole dang opponent is here waiting to gangtackle his dumb arse.... OH, on a personal note, 2 games into my third year QB, I throw a pass out to my HB on a 3rd down @ UM.... He catches it about a half yard in front of the 1st down line BUT decides(cuz hes the geatest mind EVER) to go backwards about 5 yards, 5 YARDS, to TRY and take it to the opposite side of the field.. And wouldnt you know it he doesnt get the 1st.... Not to mention Passins/Catching... I threw a pass to a WIDE OPEN WR on the side line and he catches it with a clear shot running the 50 yards to the endzone.. When he decides to instead of going for the TD(cuz u know we dont need it when were down in the 4th) he decides to cut across the middle of the field for some reason and wouldnt you know it thats where the D catches him....

CAMPUS LEGEND IS A JOKE
exactly
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 07-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #3
Rookie

MiamiWarrior's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CAMPUS LEGEND FOR 09 SUX

Yes, yes, a MILLION TIMES YES! No matter what team you are on, the other team will put you on your *** many times, especially if you're a QB. Don't expect any O-Line help at all when you decide to go to whatever college you choose, oh also I still can't stand the fact that your WR's don't even attempt trying to catch a ball that is less then an inch away from them. It's damn near impossible to move the ball down the field, you better just hope you've got a quick QB if you decide to play as one, because you will be scrambling....a lot.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »