Home

Online Dynasty Questions

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Online Dynasty Questions

Sorry if these have already been asked. I'm somewhat of a "newbie" here. I did a quick search, but, didn't find all of these specific questions asked.

1. Can we use downloaded rosters in our online dynasty ? If so, how do we go about doing that. We'd love to play with the real player's names and not the numbers.

2. Is there anyway to keep a player from quitting when playing a game against the CPU ? If not, is there a way to tell that they quit ?

3. Is there a way to set the CPU up to auto-recruit for you ? If so, how do I go about that ?

Any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Online Dynasty Questions

Bump....anyone ???
Old 07-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
Rookie

ak1knight's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Online Dynasty Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvattivo
Sorry if these have already been asked. I'm somewhat of a "newbie" here. I did a quick search, but, didn't find all of these specific questions asked.

1. Can we use downloaded rosters in our online dynasty ? If so, how do we go about doing that. We'd love to play with the real player's names and not the numbers.

2. Is there anyway to keep a player from quitting when playing a game against the CPU ? If not, is there a way to tell that they quit ?

3. Is there a way to set the CPU up to auto-recruit for you ? If so, how do I go about that ?

Any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. Yes, you use the commissioner's roster file.

2. It tells you how many time a game was restarted, and then you can deal with that user accordingly.

3. Yes there is recruiting assistance that you can turn on or off in the recruiting settings in the recruiting menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »