Home

Am I the only one who thinks this game is too easy??

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who thinks this game is too easy?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #17
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Am I the only one who thinks this game is too easy??

I'm glad I'm just an average sports gamer with average skill.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #18
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I've been playing on Varsity and I find the difficulty on par with other years. I can't say that it's hard nor too easy. But then again, I haven't tried the higher difficulties.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 29

I completely agree, this game has been way too easy in many cases. I have beaten BC and Iowa State with Kent State (3`-7 and 51-7)

Beat Nebraska by 6 with W. Michigan. Stomped USC with OSU 63-7. All of this while on Heisman Difficulty.

Hopefully the patch fixes a lot.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I'm not finding offense to be challenging on any level but stopping the computer's passing game is quite hard for me. No matter which team I use or play, the QB always seem to complete at least 70% of their passes against me.
Usually, the only way I can beat the CPU passing attack is by manually User Picking the pass. I got 5 INTs with Kent State against Iowa State and it could have been 10 easily if I hadn't user swatted some instead. The CPU doesn't miss unless YOU swat or pick the ball. I would say the CPU would catch 90% of the passes otherwise.

Deep balls are almost non-existent.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #21
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

I feel they made it more realistic. Think about it look at the top 25 teams this year.LOOK AT THERE SCHEDULES! They are playing teams that could not beat most high schools if you really think about it. When you play the game with high powered teams like Oklahoma,Ohio St, Florida and so on you are going to kill teams just like in real life. Dont get me wrong I think it is a easy game 2 but college football is structured that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #22
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9

Man, I must be really bad. I play at AA with UNC and almost all my games are tight. I play as close to real life as possible. No crazy spins, play calls or anything like that. The only slider I turned down was the INT(I think its at 40). My Qb has 5 TD's and 7 Int's through 6 games.

The most I've scored was 42 points in the second year of my dynasty against a bad NC State team. The 4 games after that I scored 10, 7, 3, 24. Infact my offense is having a harder time in it's 2nd year than it did in the 1st.

My starting running back got hurt in the 1st game and is out for 8 weeks. I'm sure that has affected my offense, but even with the running game going, I find it hard to put passes where I want them. Either my reciever doesn't run the route as tight as he should, or my QB throws a bad ball. Mostly in the red zone!

Anyway, long story short. I like the challenge of tight games, but I hate all of the INT's.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #23
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Just read my Sig.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7

Best sig I've seen in a long time.

And yes, the game is far too easy at this point...Until the sliders get patched, if they do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »