Home

I don't know what I should do with this game

This is a discussion on I don't know what I should do with this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #17
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I don't know what I should do with this game

Someone said this in another post somewhere and I'll repeat it here though because I fully agree.

For me, it could be just that I'm past the point at getting all up in arms over this. 5-7 years ago, I wanted the perfect simulation experience. Now I just want a game that is fun for me. I spend too much time on other things that for me to worry this much about a video game anymore just isn't worth it.

So you are right, for someone like you this is a huge problem and I don't blame you (don't think I'm saying you are wrong by any means). But for someone like me, I play around with the settings a little, maybe adjust my game plan slightly, and in the end, year-after year, I get what I want. A fun gaming experience that lets me enjoy college football a little more.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #18
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I don't know what I should do with this game

I keep thinking about all of this. Right now I am leaning towards waiting until I can find a used 09 ps2 version. When I do I can trade in my 360 version and I get a used ps2 version and still have money left over. It will kind of suck to go back to ps2 graphics but at least the game is playable with working sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »