Home

Seriously.

This is a discussion on Seriously. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Seriously.

If they can say what they want and nothing happen why cant I? I'm not saying bad words I'm just telling it how it is the truth can set you free, you don't talk about the bad things how will they get fixed next year.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
Lol, I thought that was an odd comparison myself.
Unless of course, President Bush is behind both the KKK and this particular internet forum. It would also help if he got money from EA for sales of NCAA 09. Oh what a tangled web would we have woven.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #19
Pro

I just had to vent I never say anything bad about the games on any site i just sit there and accept whats been given to me, I just can't take bein silent about it anymore.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:42 PM   #20
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

I'll throw my dog in the fight..Tom Clancy is behind everything EA does..there ya go..I said it..sorry guys but it's true...lol
Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
And the problems In ncaa are the problem that was there on ps2 how do they just come back like that? curl routes= money you can do it every play will the D play it no. You zone you get curl routes and spec catched, you play man you get drags,curl routes and rocket catches.
Try throwing passes to the ''LB'' button - I have not completed a single pass to him, short or deep, that wasn't a touchdown. I had to make a house rule removing him from the entire game, for me and my nephews franchise, where we're undefeated as UConn and Syracuse. We laugh every single play, because he'll always be the guy asking for the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #22
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I just had to vent I never say anything bad about the games on any site i just sit there and accept whats been given to me, I just can't take bein silent about it anymore.
Lol, we can tell.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #23
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
I'll throw my dog in the fight..Tom Clancy is behind everything EA does..there ya go..I said it..sorry guys but it's true...lol
No, he's behind everything Ubisoft does. Do they even release games that they don't brand with a Clancy logo lol?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

Dude, this is OS, it's like...the good ol boy business where you have to be "that" type of person for somebody to take your post seriously and not complain about it...

See, what they want you to do is, go to some random thread, that is already 60 pages long, and post it there, so nobody reads it, so people can post threads like "I don't care i love this game it rox!" and the same 20 people can post in it...

Nice try though...may the force be with you

3 stars for this soon to be locked thread...

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »