Home

OMT! Blatant Cheating!

This is a discussion on OMT! Blatant Cheating! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: OMT! Blatant Cheating!

I think the online ranking system has been a joke for quite some time anyway. It's not surprising that yet another batch of cheesers/cheaters found a way to get wins easily to boost their online ranking of a game where there is no prize outside of the ability to claim "I'm #1 on the EA Leaderboard" to others on gaming forums and real life friends. However, I'd equate that claim to something like "I'm the #1 dragon slayer in World of Warcraft". It's not going to get you anywhere with the ladies or with your career and honestly, nobody else cares. Is it right? No, you've spent your time slaying the dragons and scoring touchdowns the right way but it doesn't change the grand picture that there is always someone out there who will cheat at ANYTHING to get in ahead of you. It's a fact of life, they'll never win at life because they are so pathetic at living. So let these 0-0 guys and their few friends have their moment atop the leaderboard of a game because they only have valleys to look forward to for the rest of their lives.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Three words: JOIN A LEAGUE.

I haven't had too much fun playing online since NCAA 2004. But if you join a league you allieviate a lot of these problems. Hell, once the online dynasties are fixed thats a better alternative anyways.

But its very easy to pick out the cheesers from the legit players on the leaderboards. Look at the the average opponent ranks and actually who people play. I'm pretty sure a guy who is 56-12 with an average opponent rank of 14 is a lot better than a guy who is using this glitch to be 100-1 with a avg. opponent rank of 2.

The best part is that the cheesers won't ever play the legit players because they know they'll get embarassed.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #35
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon13 Re: OMT! Blatant Cheating!

People are pathetic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #36
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

Lots of game companies have retroactively eliminated cheaters from the leaderboards. It doesn't appear to take much effort. EA could do this quick and dirty.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #37
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

EA will never clear out cheaters from the boards. Even with this evidence that guy will never be punished. Mlb the show would say see ya! Those guys at least take action.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
What loser makes such an effort to cheat so they can have a superior on-line record? Does he get his circle of friends and gameplan how they can "beat the on-line ranking system". Pathetic.
Honestly, this guy just has no life. I buy and play video games for fun and some competition. Obviously this guy needs a big shot of self-esteem. Sad.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #39
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Anybody here remember Fair play, when you couldnt go for it on 4th and 10 you had to punt. Maybe they should bring that back and call it a new feature...hahaha. Maybe they should take a cue from Mlb 08 PS3( the greatest online system out of all sports games ). If you cheat you get reported the mods erase your stats and you get banned, plus there is a forum inside the online feature that puts cheaters on blast.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #40
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
People are pathetic!
Cheaters are usually 20 or under, no girlfriend, low self esteem, no family structure in their life.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »