Home

The more i play this game, the

This is a discussion on The more i play this game, the within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
The more i play this game, the

better it gets.

I'm so addicted.

I love the variety of games that you get. Some games will be offensive shootouts and others will be defensive battles.

I really like playing defense now because it's a challenge. For the first time ever i'm really focusing hard on what the cpu's offense is trying to do and i'm really digging into my defensive playbook instead of just running the same defense over and over. I'm having tons of fun with it also.

I roll with Texas and got blown out by UTEP but came back the next week and beat a tough Arkansas team at home by 3 points in a low scoring game.

Playing on Heisman presents a really nice challenge. The other thing i'm noticing is momentum seems to play a huge factor in the game this year. I was on such a roll in my comeback victory against Arkansas. I was getting all kinds of pressure on Casey Dick forcing them into 3 and outs when i couldn't stop them earlier in the game. That carried over to the offensive side of the ball where McGee and the O-line were on fire hoping up huge holes for me to run thru.

Can't say enough how fun the game is and i can't put it down. See me playing this game until the 2010 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: The more i play this game, the

That is exactly how I have been feeling. So fun. I also love playing all the rivalry games.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Glad you're enjoying it dude, I'm the same way, having loads of fun with 09.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11

is the game perfect? NO...but what game is.......Im having a ton of fun playing vs my friends online, my dynasty and just random play now rivalry games.....Just played the Iron Bowl....Auburn(me) vs Alabama and won 21-18 after being down 10-0.....It was a great game............Ive been using NJ Papi's heisman sliders and am loving the balance im getting.......robo QB is still there but im able to stop the cpu when I need to.......8 minute quarters on heisman and the score was only 21-18 and ive had games in the 40's.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

yeah im the same way,some games i hate this game,then others i love it which is good.Cant stop playing it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I'll gladly hop in this thread because I too am having a blast with NCAA 09. Just check my avatar. I played a pair of classics last night (Cal vs. UCLA and Mizzou vs. WVU) and I can't wait to play again late night tonight.

I'll be posting my videos and photos of those two games in the EASW media thread in a bit.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Opposite has happened for me.

Was enjoying the game at first because there are some nice additions.

But after playing with sliders that are broken, im having a hard time enjoying the game, just too many house rules you gotta use to have a sim style game, and thats the only way I enjoy playing football games.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

I am loving this game too. i just lost against Miami at the goal line with no time remaining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »