Home

The 3 Immutable laws of Video game Football...

This is a discussion on The 3 Immutable laws of Video game Football... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 06:01 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
The 3 Immutable laws of Video game Football...

1. It is a Game.
2. Refer to rule number 1.
3. In case you forgot, refer to rule number 2.

I just laugh at all the people treating the issues in this game like they are something completely new. Hahahahahaaa...I like to come on here and post some inflammatory messages since it really gets a rise out of many here and makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. Go plug in any football game and you will see pretty much the same things year after year, especially on the highest setting. You really want a realistic football game? I really do not think most could even handle it. If you want to play a real good Football sim, go get a copy of the old NFL challenge CPU game. Now that was a great sim game. Otherwise, take a deep breath and realize that, for better or worse, this is a Videogame version of football. The CPU will ALWAYS cheat. There will ALWAYS be exploits in the game. The one main thing you can really do is to NOT BUY IT if you really do not like it. Seems to me there was a gameplay demo out on both systems about a month before the actual product came out. If you played the demo, you really had a very good idea of what you were getting. And if you are on here posting, then, there was really no reason for you not to play the demo to see if you wanted to spend your money on this game. Honestly, if it is SOO bad, then, why are you still even playing the game? Really, is it just to complain? There are PLENTY of other games out there to be played. And really, does beating a dead horse give you pleasure? All the videos and screenshots in the world are not going to change what you have. And really, pretty much how videogame football has been for the last 10 years or so. If you do not like something, great, do not play it and do not buy it. If you want to see things changed for next year, I am pretty sure there is a thread that is a wishlist for next year. I guess though, I really would like for people to continue the crying towel posts about how much they dis-pise this game, yet keep playing it. Kind of reminds me of a fat girl who gets mad and cries because she is fat whilst at the same time stuffing her face with Pizza and Ice Cream. Please, Keep it coming. And please, if you want to post negative comments towards what I have to say, I encourage it. Waiting with an extra absorbant towel, a large extra-meat Pizza, a gallon of Chocolate-chunk Ice cream and a 12 oz can of diet soda-pop for you...Love, MooCowMooo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
Rookie

khaos c's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The 3 Immutable laws of Video game Football...

Amen to that brother, that is something ive been wanting to say since the early part of this month, I respect the opinion of some peoples post on here but others spend alot of time on here worrying Adam about things that are out of his control, like name in the endzones during bowl games, progressive lighting and quarterback towels. Lets just have a piece of reality pie and realize its just a videogame.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I kind of agree with you, but really, don't attack others about it. Everyone has their own opinion.
NCAAF: Penn State fan since 2000
Old 07-30-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Wall of text hits you for a big gain!

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »