Home

Funny Video of Angry Gamer

This is a discussion on Funny Video of Angry Gamer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Funny Video of Angry Gamer

I don't know whats more pathetic. The fact that the guy is trying to use big words or put phrases together that simply don't make sense so that he can make these issues sound more serious.

Or the fact that the guy actually video taped himself, placed it on youtube for everyone to see him trying to use big words or put phrases together that simply don't make sense so that he can make these issues sound more serious.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #34
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
Yea you are right...This was much better in 98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tse3Uo8vkKU
i want madden DS to look like this...DS should stop trying 3D with Madden because it doesnt look good and use pixels like in the gen1 console days...

IAN someone please make it pixels!! bring back rotoscoping for DS madden and skip 3D all together...i dont know how sprites take up space but i think it would be more managable than 3d!!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #35
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

I think the crack about them disrespecting the D-lineman's molecular structure had something to do with the fact that the running back went through the lineman, ghosted right through him. That play was ugly as hell. Alot of plays ran in NCAA '09 are ugly as hell for one reason or another. He brings up valid points, the game has serious issues and he has every right to shed light on them. Instead of attacking his speaking skills because he insulted the game why not try explaining why that play was acceptable?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
Instead of attacking his speaking skills because he insulted the game why not try explaining why that play was acceptable?
How about attacking his logic? The first 40 seconds of the video does him in. Best I can translate.

blah blah blah - an example of why this is a horrible buy for EA Sports (what?) blah blah blah - commited into horrible suction blocking - blah blah blah - this is a rarity, mumbles something, the first time I have seen this. (What? Part 2 Electric Boogalo)

The End

Last edited by 867-5309; 07-30-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #37
Pro

jp7588's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 867-5309
How about attacking his logic? The first 40 seconds of the video does him in. Best I can translate.

blah blah blah - an example of why this is a horrible buy for EA Sports (what?) blah blah blah - commited into horrible suction blocking - blah blah blah - this is a rarity, mumbles something, the first time I have seen this. (What? Part 2 Electric Boogalo)

The End
Hmmm... At no point during that video did I struggle to understand what he was saying. He's just a normal guy talking like a normal guy. Looks like I'm in the minority, I guess I suck at English as well.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Hmmm... At no point during that video did I struggle to understand what he was saying. He's just a normal guy talking like a normal guy.
Normal guy? Do you know this person? He could be a serial killer for all you know.

Quote:
Looks like I'm in the minority, I guess I suck at English as well.
At the very least a poor judge on the use of the words, molecular structure.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:06 PM   #39
Pro

jp7588's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 867-5309
At the very least a poor judge on the use of the words, molecular structure.
The D-lineman was disrespected in a bunch of ways on that play. I'm sure the guy didn't want to list them all so he just mentioned a random one from the list. = P
Old 07-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #40
Banned

Where's his pride in grasping the english language?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »